Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whether it’s intentional or just part of your circumstances I’m curious as to how many pussy free white boys (pfwb) are on this site. Message me or comment in the thread to discuss.
thats me! im pussyfree by choice. even tho i have a badass D and enjoy pussy and feeling like da man afterwards...ive chosen to go pussyfree....hardest when pics of these girls beautiful pussies are front n center...i just hope i get an FLR or get #blackowned or something soon....im a Scorpio....

This is exactly where whitebois need to be! ALL pussy belongs to BLACK COCK exlusively, that includes whitebois... the biggest pussies of ALL!!! Whitebois should all only thing about BIG BLACK COCK!!!
this white boi, you sound hella young (but legal young ) and hot af....this white boi is right...white males are definitely the biggest pussies of All, very well said. and hes right, cant focus on bbc which is what i truly crave and need, not pussy/girls, if im fucking broads like i used to do like i used to eat pussy like i used to have gfs etc...i just need bbc or latin huge dick etc i need to get used hard and soon #please #hopeful #helpmeplease

this white boi, you sound hella young (but legal young ) and hot af....this white boi is right...white males are definitely the biggest pussies of All, very well said. and hes right, cant focus on bbc which is what i truly crave and need, not pussy/girls, if im fucking broads like i used to do like i used to eat pussy like i used to have gfs etc...i just need bbc or latin huge dick etc i need to get used hard and soon #please #hopeful #helpmeplease

OMG! Yes! :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

I do look and sound very young, but I'm actually 25 tho

OMG! Yes! :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

I do look and sound very young, but I'm actually 25 tho

dude! that is super young!! im just gonna put this out there, no expectations, i dig your vibe your energy big time, so much so that im willing to give u my cell fon number and if you want, literally be your servant...anything goes...i live in a fancy apt in seattle come this way even for a couple weeks long weekend anything, i just wanna feel your power your rightness...im loyal af, all i ask is openness and honesty, complete...u wanna have me fucked by a donkey cuz sancho is paying u $1000? ill do it. you wanna pimp me out as a no limits ff bbc gangbang piss cum and pain pig? no problem. just be honest , include all info/facts, be upfront and direct. never frontin, always stuntin. im older bro/coach/dilf/jocky/nerdy frat boy type. unassuming non threatening. youll be the boss and well have lots of fun deviant good times and quite possibly rule the galaxy. im not afraid pf who u r who u might be. also not afraid to show u who i am so far to the best of my fagged out whiteboibetacumslutbitchboi peabrain. im an open book. hyper. intense. sexual af. ADD/ADHD. come at me bro ???

dude! that is super young!! im just gonna put this out there, no expectations, i dig your vibe your energy big time, so much so that im willing to give u my cell fon number and if you want, literally be your servant...anything goes...i live in a fancy apt in seattle come this way even for a couple weeks long weekend anything, i just wanna feel your power your rightness...im loyal af, all i ask is openness and honesty, complete...u wanna have me fucked by a donkey cuz sancho is paying u $1000? ill do it. you wanna pimp me out as a no limits ff bbc gangbang piss cum and pain pig? no problem. just be honest , include all info/facts, be upfront and direct. never frontin, always stuntin. im older bro/coach/dilf/jocky/nerdy frat boy type. unassuming non threatening. youll be the boss and well have lots of fun deviant good times and quite possibly rule the galaxy. im not afraid pf who u r who u might be. also not afraid to show u who i am so far to the best of my fagged out whiteboibetacumslutbitchboi peabrain. im an open book. hyper. intense. sexual af. ADD/ADHD. come at me bro ???

I'm really NOT the dominant type tho... I'm a wimpy little whiteboi sissy wannabe... What I REALLY need is a BLACK MAN to dominate me!!! I'm in South Florida btw... and, I still live with my parents...

Back