Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today starts my first day. Her bull is on vacation and he doesn't want me touching her while he's away.
That's how it starts. When a boyfriend demands the husband stay away from his woman sexually is so hot to me. They get protective of me and Michael isn't allowed to talk suggestively to me. If he does his cage sentence gets longer.
J
Xoxoxox

That's how it starts. When a boyfriend demands the husband stay away from his woman sexually is so hot to me. They get protective of me and Michael isn't allowed to talk suggestively to me. If he does his cage sentence gets longer.
J
Xoxoxox

Just as it should be!!! As fun and naughty as it is... it's also powerful at enforcing the mutual understanding of the white couple, that they really are both BLACK-OWNED! It's so tragic that more white couples don't even know that this lifestyle exsists! Most white couples have NO idea that this exsists, and that's such a shame!!! It shouldn't be on the fringes of society, but the "norm." The expected format for white couples. It'll make people a LOT more happy then the latest... newest iPhone, or whatever mainstream fad dominates the public imagination at any given moment... This is how ALL white realtionships should be... in a word... BLACKED, and in two... BLACK-OWNED!!!

Husbands that are pussy free choose to be. The wife can attempt to cut him off without her husband being in agreement at the expense of her marriage,
Not necessarily, I might get to fuck my wifes pussy 3-4 times a year, and always with a condom, I wouldn't say its by choice, but if she has little interest in sex with me theres not a lot I can do. I have been single before and once went 18 months without even getting close to even touch a pussy, if your a middle aged, small dicked submissive male, trust me, your choices are very, very limited...99% of men will only end up fucking their hand like I already do. Single women, especially attractive ones aren't knocking down any doors to get to men like myself, so i've always accepted very little sex is better than none at all.

Back