Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the ******* or pussy free? We suppose to be all having a good time, or no play at all.
If I am not having my wife's pussy, she is NOT getting any dick either.......

Be smart, fuck your wife/gf and never think of yourself any less of a man. Most likely, you won't lose her.

I always thought being pussy free was a ‘be careful what you wish for’ kind of thing because I can understand and appreciate it as a fantasy, but I also think it might not be great in reality. But a lot of men here seem to genuinely enjoy it. I say good for you if that’s the case. I admire people who achieve sexual happiness. I’d like to think I’ve achieved that too.

Am married and pussy free for many years. Only wished my wife would cuckold me openly.
My last live-in g/f did for 3 years. When She saw I was not just trying to screw women she took off. I didn't tell her, didn't think about it, to be discrete. By the time I told her she might want to be careful so people don't know she fucking other guys. She laughed and said it was too late, everybody already knows. I am glad she was so open about it because I do not think I would have had the balls to open up about it. She jumped right in and started getting some extra dick, the way it took off and the most humiliating, sexually fulfilling 3 years of my life and if she had not flaunted the fact she fucked whoever she wanted and I did not interrupt nor interfere.

Back