Who here has given up?

Who here tragically found themselves craving the lifestyle as a cuck and tried to offer this lifestyle to their wife but failed? Just curious to see how things went south and what she said etc. Looking to compare experiences.

Who here tragically found themselves craving the lifestyle as a cuck and tried to offer this lifestyle to their wife but failed? Just curious to see how things went south and what she said etc. Looking to compare experiences.
The purpose of offering a spouse to a black male is to hopefully enhance HER sexual experiences. It seems from your post, you want this for YOURSELF ... its NOT about you, Blkdreams88, its about HER. If she's not into swinging, or black males, or whatever, find out what she IS into ... might be a fantasy to be with other ladies, who knows. You're trying to make YOUR DREAM come through at her expense, doesn't normally work that way.
Try finding out if she has any sexual fantasies, and make those come true, FIRST. Maybe she'll reciprocate.

The purpose of offering a spouse to a black male is to hopefully enhance HER sexual experiences. It seems from your post, you want this for YOURSELF ... its NOT about you, Blkdreams88, its about HER. If she's not into swinging, or black males, or whatever, find out what she IS into ... might be a fantasy to be with other ladies, who knows. You're trying to make YOUR DREAM come through at her expense, doesn't normally work that way.
Try finding out if she has any sexual fantasies, and make those come true, FIRST. Maybe she'll reciprocate.
I appreciate your advise on the situation but I have assured her it's for her. She had BBC once and loved the feeling. If she doesn't want it she doesn't have to. I personally don't understand who would say no to it but that's just the way it is. Her only fantasy and I mean the ONLY one is about impossible to achieve. It involves public sex and this woman worries if the ******* can hear if we do it. Lol I appreciate you but don't get it twisted. I want it for her as much as myself. As a husband I have done everything I can do and I give up. I just want to see who else (if anyone) is in the same position.

Back