Who decides condom status bull or wife?

We are yet to play but she wants condoms at first until they are regular. Then she wants condom free as she likes the feeling of being come in.
We are in a similar situation. I think she will play for the first time next month. I think my wife would say she wants condoms but on the night will just go ahead without them

My wife would just assume the position (See photo). As for the bulls, every single one that I had the opportunity to watch fucking my wife went into her welcoming pussy balls deep, would take his pleasure, then with a grunt of sexual satisfaction and conquest, would empty those balls deep into her welcoming, married white womb.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 52
Both GIF by Love Island Australia

Women most of the time want it bare. I have fucked doctors that wanted bareback lol.

At first, it was me who asked my wife not to wear a condom with her bull anymore so that she could lick her pussy full of his juice.
Now she will never look back.

Maintenant, elle ne regardera jamais en arrière.

Au début, c'est moi qui ai demandé à ma femme de ne plus mettre de préservatif avec ******* bull pour pouvoir lécher sa chatte pleine de ******* jus
Maintenant, elle ne reviendra plus jamais en arrière.

What if you catch syphillis or Herpes or HIV????
Know who you are sleeping with, condoms are somewhat effective but not perfect.

If you are worried get on prep for HIV, look for sores and do not have sex with people with open sores, that will eliminate much of the risk from the other two.

This lifestyle has many risks if you think condoms make you safe you need to get some more education.

If you choose condoms that is your right, just as if you choose other ways to keep yourself and your partners safe that is your right.

Back