Who decides condom status bull or wife?

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hello,

In the experience of bulls and couples, who drives the condom use, Most of the time for us the bull will not bring it up and jump in balls deep, there are a few who are real worried but its like a 10 to 1 situation. for every 10 men only one will push to use a condom. Even when their profiles are all about it.

Interested in others experience.

Due to the first time after being seduced by my now regular black lover. When we met at a friends party and he seduced me and I was desperate after seeing his penis which is almost twice the size of my husbands,I wanted to experience being fucked by not only a black guy but such a big penis.
Due to the unexpected meeting and how much I wanted him to fuck me after seeing his black cock and neither my husband , myself or my lover having any condoms . So it was bare back or nothing. So rather than not experiencing my first black cock fucking me i was so desperate to be fucked by him I accepted him fucking his black cock bare back and ejaculating deep in my vagina.
Since that first night he has never used a condom.

Last edited:
I always defer to the wife/woman. She's the one who knows what kind of b/c she's on and I don't feel it's my right to determine how she wants to handle the prevention. It's her body--she may be letting me get pleasure out of using it (and hopefully, the feeling is mutual), but ultimately, I don't control her. She controls herself.

Bull needs to get opportunity to come insider her. Watching other man nut inside the girl you love will always be the most painful moment to accept

We had a recent experience where the bull asked if he could cum in her as he was cumming, she was happy but it was funny, and goes along with our experience, if the woman says nothing the bull goes balls deep.

Hello,

In the experience of bulls and couples, who drives the condom use, Most of the time for us the bull will not bring it up and jump in balls deep, there are a few who are real worried but its like a 10 to 1 situation. for every 10 men only one will push to use a condom. Even when their profiles are all about it.

Interested in others experience.
Yes I imagine the black man would want condom free. I haven't discussed it with my wife but I imagine she will go condom free

Back