Who decides condom status bull or wife?

On the one hand, we are very careful about the choice of our lover. We are in a protocol that immunizes us against HIV. This protocol is called the PRep in France. We are followed by a doctor at each renewal, that is to say every month.

On the other hand, we are looking for a lover for a regular relationship. We do not intend to multiply penetrations without a condom with all the blacks. We think we've found it.

D'une part, nous faisons très attention quant au choix de notre amant. Nous sommes dans un protocole qui nous immunise contre le HIV. Ce protocole s'appelle le PRep en France. Nous sommes suivis par un médecin à chaque renouvellement, c'est-à-dire tous les mois.

D'autre part, nous recherchons un amant pour une relation régulière. Nous ne comptons pas multiplier les pénétrations sans capote avec tous les blacks. On pense l'avoir trouvé.

Hello,

In the experience of bulls and couples, who drives the condom use, Most of the time for us the bull will not bring it up and jump in balls deep, there are a few who are real worried but its like a 10 to 1 situation. for every 10 men only one will push to use a condom. Even when their profiles are all about it.

Interested in others experience.
My husband runs the show “ bulls” have no say…99.9% condoms are used

On the one hand, we are very careful about the choice of our lover. We are in a protocol that immunizes us against HIV. This protocol is called the PRep in France. We are followed by a doctor at each renewal, that is to say every month.

On the other hand, we are looking for a lover for a regular relationship. We do not intend to multiply penetrations without a condom with all the blacks. We think we've found it.

D'une part, nous faisons très attention quant au choix de notre amant. Nous sommes dans un protocole qui nous immunise contre le HIV. Ce protocole s'appelle le PRep en France. Nous sommes suivis par un médecin à chaque renouvellement, c'est-à-dire tous les mois.

D'autre part, nous recherchons un amant pour une relation régulière. Nous ne comptons pas multiplier les pénétrations sans capote avec tous les blacks. On pense l'avoir trouvé.
And It don't run only HIV but many others STD. I'm very carefully about and are tested each 3 months despite I'm condom free only with my GF or when I've a serious threesome cuckpld relationship. Last STD check was 3 weeks ago !

Hello,

In the experience of bulls and couples, who drives the condom use, Most of the time for us the bull will not bring it up and jump in balls deep, there are a few who are real worried but its like a 10 to 1 situation. for every 10 men only one will push to use a condom. Even when their profiles are all about it.

Interested in others experience.
Everyone involved should be included in that decision.

And It don't run only HIV but many others STD. I'm very carefully about and are tested each 3 months despite I'm condom free only with my GF or when I've a serious threesome cuckpld relationship. Last STD check was 3 weeks ago !

Très cher W,

Nous sommes très prudents.

D'une part, le protocole PrEP oblige le patient à faire des tests complets tous les mois. Toutes les MST sont passées aux cribles.

D'autre part, il est hors de question que lorsque nous libertinions, nous ne fassions pas usage du préservatif. Nous réservons des rapports non protégés uniquement avec le taureau que nous aurons choisi, et seulement avec lui.😉

Nous pensions l'avoir trouvé en novembre, mais ce ne fut pas le cas... Il semblerait que le week-end dernier nous ayons trouvé un gentleman fort sympathique... Peut-être en as-tu entendu parlé ? Un gentleman/bull avec lequel nous avons eu le plaisir de partager une délicieuse soirée.

Evidemment, on ne tient pas à mettre notre vie, la sienne et celle de sa compagne en danger. La PrEP n'est pas un passeport pour un grand n'importe quoi. La PrEP permet de prévenir les accidents. En 20 ans de libertinage, j'ai assisté à 4 ou 5 ruptures de préservatif. A chaque fois, il a fallu faire un test, et aller aux urgences de l'hôpital pour prendre un traitement. Aujourd'hui avec la PrEP, ces accidents ont moins d'incidences dans la mesure où la question du HIV est évacuée. Il reste les tests à faire pour les autres MST.

Donc, très cher W, on s'est engagé auprès de notre futur Bull à ce que ma chérie, n'offre ******* intimité "au naturelle" qu'à deux partenaires. Le premier étant votre serviteur, et le second ******* Bull, s'il finit par se décider...😁

Il va sans dire qu'il en sera de même pour ******* Bull. J'imagine qu'il prendra cette décision en partenariat avec sa chérie. Pour nous, il n'est pas concevable que nous ayons une relation intime sur le long terme sans que nous puissions nous faire confiance.

Dear W,

We are very careful.

On the one hand, the Prep protocol requires the patient to have comprehensive tests every month. All STDs are screened.

On the other hand, it is out of the question that when we libertine, we do not use the condom. We reserve unprotected sex only with the bull we have chosen, and only with him.

We thought we found him, but that was not the case... It seems that last weekend we found a very nice gentleman... Perhaps you have heard of him? A gentleman/Bull with whom we had the pleasure of sharing a delicious evening.

Obviously, we do not want to put our life, his own and that of his companion in danger. PrEP is not a passport to anything. PrEP helps prevent accidents. In 20 years of licentiousness, I have witnessed 4 or 5 condom breaks. Each time, it was necessary to do a test, and to go to the emergency room of the hospital to take treatment. Today with PrEP, these accidents have less incidence insofar as the question of HIV is evacuated. There are still tests to be done for the other STDs.

So, dear W, we made a commitment to our future Bull that my darling, will only offer her "natural" intimacy to two partners. The first being your servant, and the second his Bull, if he finally makes up his mind...

It goes without saying that it will be the same for his Bull. I imagine that he will make this decision in partnership with his sweetheart. For us, it is not conceivable that we have a long-term intimate relationship without us being able to trust each other.

She is protected by PrEP protocol as well, this is a good choice to avoid risks for hiv when raw sex and multiple bulls are not compatible with condom, for example for breeding parties

Back