Who created the QOS logo?

Obviously there's no TRUE answer - I don't imagine anybody knows, nor that it was documented officially. But who do we think originated the now-classic Q inside the black spade symbol that Queens of Spades sport? I'm trying to write an unofficial history of interracial cuckolding and hotwifing.

@Kayla Kleevage was the first time I ever saw it years ago.
Good and correct mention. It was her together with Greg and Sheryl who invented the QoS symbol and introduced it to a greater public lifestyle community by promoting the symbol and its meaning and by selling the first temporary QoS tattoos that were available for online purchase. ;) - That is the TRUE answer you were asking for @BettyButtslut. i am looking forward to your "unofficial history of interracial cuckolding and hotwifing". Please don't be shy to involve our small B2w community with further questions and consider about posting drafts and excerpts for further discussion and input. :)

Good and correct mention. It was her together with Greg and Sheryl who invented the QoS symbol and introduced it to a greater public lifestyle community by promoting the symbol and its meaning and by selling the first temporary QoS tattoos that were available for online purchase. ;) - That is the TRUE answer you were asking for @BettyButtslut. i am looking forward to your "unofficial history of interracial cuckolding and hotwifing". Please don't be shy to involve our small B2w community with further questions and consider about posting drafts and excerpts for further discussion and input. :)
Yes! I remember Greg and Sheryl too!

This is the correct answer. I bought my first temporary tattoo from Greg and Sheryl. We used to chat together. I always give them credit for my journey! I still wear the temporary tats sometimes even though I have 3 real ones.

Correct, glad that their contribution to the culture is not gonna go unrecognized.

Really!?! Do say more, @gregandsheryl was from Boston.
A bunch of friends of mine, we were young early 20's and would frequent the combat zone back in the day(or night I should say lol) . Well one night we were visiting an establishment after going through a couple of peep shows and watching some nude dancers in this club, one of the dancers had a qos on her ankle. I tried to ask her where she got it and what it meant, but to no avail. We all like to play poker and though at the time thats what it represented or she liked to play cards (yes dumb and naive lol). It wasnt but a few years later I learned what it was visiting a friend in New York. Maybe that is what it signified on her or maybe not but that was the first time I ever noticed one, I think it was in 1984.

A bunch of friends of mine, we were young early 20's and would frequent the combat zone back in the day(or night I should say lol) . Well one night we were visiting an establishment after going through a couple of peep shows and watching some nude dancers in this club, one of the dancers had a qos on her ankle. I tried to ask her where she got it and what it meant, but to no avail. We all like to play poker and though at the time thats what it represented or she liked to play cards (yes dumb and naive lol). It wasnt but a few years later I learned what it was visiting a friend in New York. Maybe that is what it signified on her or maybe not but that was the first time I ever noticed one, I think it was in 1984.
i would be very surprised if it had that meaning. i assume it was established about 15 to 20 years ago, not earlier. And definitely not much earlier like the 1980s!

Back