Any BNWO or Queen of Spades adepts near Geneva ?

A

Alex ISC

Hi, I search White men (White women are welcome too) who lives in Geneva (or near) and fully support BNWO and Queen of Spades movement, it can be nice to sympathize or form a group around this way of life (chat and even meet up in real life). At the moment I'm in the process of converting white girls to the BBC (and find to them black boyfriends/ futur fathers).

Obviously, sex (and breeding) between white man / white woman is not allowed, white women are for Black men ;)

So if you are interested (and serious), just DM me.

tumblr_p8vt38J8ua1rh0602o1_500.gif

tumblr_p69mv9q3bA1rh0602o4_500.gif

Hi, I search White men (White women are welcome too) who lives in Geneva (or near) and fully support BNWO and Queen of Spades movement, it can be nice to sympathize or form a group around this way of life (chat and even meet up in real life). At the moment I'm in the process of converting white girls to the BBC (and find to them black boyfriends/ futur fathers).

Obviously, sex (and breeding) between white man / white woman is not allowed, white women are for Black men ;)

View attachment 4672074

View attachment 4672075
Wow..she worships that big black cock..my wife too...mm addictive...

View attachment 4672074

View attachment 4672075

View attachment 4672074

View attachment 4672075

Bonjour,

Je viens ce sympa post et suis adepte du BNWO aussi, ce serait sympa de partager
comme je vis à Genève

Patrick

Edit: Let this be clear, and given the bad encounter/experience I had with some people on this site, I would consider anyone who contacts me as "crypto scam" so there will be a check, trolls and such will be immediately blocked (Without explanation). If you are a serious person and you are interested (If you're not that, you don't have to contact me or respond to this post...) don't be concern by this message, if not, don't disturb me and go your way.

Thank you.

Back