Who are you and why are you here???

Who are you and why are you here???

• I am a white man who likes watching white women having sex with Big Black Cock

Votes: 63 42.3%
  • I am a black man who likes fucking white women

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • I am a white women who likes Big Black Cock

Votes: 35 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 14 9.4%

• Total voters
we are a married couple from the uk, wife is ready for her 1st bbc experience, both excited about it but....starting to realize the issue of fake guys on here who dont get back to you with pics even after we sent them ours!

That's a huge generalization! If you really feel that none of us are real, then put your money where your mouth is and lay it on the table. If I'm real, the money goes to the charity of my choice. If I'm not, then vice versa. Willing to skype with u to prove it.
wats ur skype id?

i'm kelli-ann and yes i am female..and i found this site a while ago..its interesting to read some fantasy's people have..as well as real life experiences..and i have enjoyed chatting with several respectful black men here as well

i'm kelli-ann and yes i am female..and i found this site a while ago..its interesting to read some fantasy's people have..as well as real life experiences..and i have enjoyed chatting with several respectful black men here as well

In all seriousness if everybody called out all of the fakes like I do, then the problem would be solved in no time. But attacking me for calling it out is as crazy as a duck trying to push a tractor.

Sir, I can't address you by your avatar ID, because it is one of the most demeaning and ignorant ways to communicate who you are. You seem to be deeply concerned about the level of fakes and flakes. Sir, if your social skills are so limited as to use BtW as a mechanism for meeting women. Then there is a serious deficit in your ability to attract any woman, white or black. Instead of focusing on who is fake or flakes or gay, work on connecting with a real woman in your own local area. Unless you are in some fantasy land actually believing that BtW is made for you to meet women for your benefit, you are really delusional. The site, is not, I repeat, NOT, a dating site. Contact Adult Friend Finder for a white lady to date, and hopefully you will be fulfilled in the area of sex with a female, as opposed to the self pleasuring you are currently reduced to. Thank You ..OldSchoolPlayer25

Back