Who are you and why are you here???

Who are you and why are you here???

• I am a white man who likes watching white women having sex with Big Black Cock

Votes: 63 42.3%
  • I am a black man who likes fucking white women

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • I am a white women who likes Big Black Cock

Votes: 35 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 14 9.4%

• Total voters
Let's keep the flaming to a minimum everybody. Yeesh.

I'm a young man. Not into sissy/cucky stuff. Interested in getting my girl involved in this lifestyle (swinging or at least trying some BBC with me joining in). That, and I like to talk with people from all walks of life and ages. I'm definitely not a fake and I have a pretty good sense of humor to boot.

Alright, I'm going to leave you alone man since you can't take it and keep deleting my non confrontational, truthful comments.

Would love to find the right woman who can have a normal on the outside looking relationship but in the bedroom have a black bi dominate bull where I will be their cb 6000s caged cuckold once or twice a month and I'm not a sissy nor do I wear womans clothes but I'm interested in being ****** bi for her, only black. I know good luck!

I'm on here because I enjoy this lifestyle. I'm not a cuckold or sissy but I just enjoy seeing my woman with another guy, preferably Black. I just recently got into a new relationship and she has done some swinging before, but she has never been with a Black guy. Once her and I have been together for a while, then I plan on approaching her about it. Until then, I just want to meet new people who share the same interest and lifestyle.

In all seriousness if everybody called out all of the fakes like I do, then the problem would be solved in no time. But attacking me for calling it out is as crazy as a duck trying to push a tractor.

Who takes a man serious that has his dick on full blast on site that is mostly men? Now go ahead delete this. I love killing people with the truth and watch them resort to baby like behavior. Keep defending these fake posters. Lol. What kind of moderator that defend spam like posts from fake ass posters. That's right attack the messager and not the fucking message. Lol. Gosh, you are to easy. I belong to another interracial site and the same fake ******* takes place there, only difference is everybody (mostly the women) call out the fake bullshit. Here you guys almost want to say "leave them alone". Lol

Who takes a man serious that has his dick on full blast on site that is mostly men? Now go ahead delete this. I love killing people with the truth and watch them resort to baby like behavior. Keep defending these fake posters. Lol. What kind of moderator that defend spam like posts from fake ass posters. That's right attack the messager and not the fucking message. Lol. Gosh, you are to easy. I belong to another interracial site and the same fake ******* takes place there, only difference is everybody (mostly the women) call out the fake bullshit. Here you guys almost want to say "leave them alone". Lol

Complains about fakes, continues to visit site. Complains about fakes on other site, probably continues to frequent there. I don't get it, if it rustles you up so much...then don't frequent the sites. It's the internet, everyone is anonymous and can do whatever they want. Case in point this site, if most of the suspected people were removed there'd be like 10 people tops. Better yet, why would you take this place seriously...look at the most bumped threads.

But whatever man that's just my 2 cents, continue on with your crusade. Inb4 response along the lines of, "look at this idiot trying to stand up for the fakes/you just thirsty (that's what they say right)?

tumblr_lzondd79TG1qkfixxo1_400.gif

Complains about fakes, continues to visit site. Complains about fakes on other site, probably continues to frequent there. I don't get it, if it rustles you up so much...then don't frequent the sites. It's the internet, everyone is anonymous and can do whatever they want. Case in point this site, if most of the suspected people were removed there'd be like 10 people tops. Better yet, why would you take this place seriously...look at the most bumped threads.

But whatever man that's just my 2 cents, continue on with your crusade. Inb4 response along the lines of, "look at this idiot trying to stand up for the fakes/you just thirsty (that's what they say right)?

tumblr_lzondd79TG1qkfixxo1_400.gif
Another poster taking up for the fakes. Pathetic.

Whoa, guys! Lets settle down here, just ignore gays! Lets focus on the lovely ladies around! Lets not waste our time debating at each other, your point is accepted @ NIGGDICK! But the fact is that fakes are everywhere you cant do it anything about it! Peace :)

45ish bisexual [as many friends make an orgy] missing my moments. fell into this site after my first black date a while back made me open my eyes to all this, I thank him. Now I aim to be enjoyed as a bbc convert.

Back