White women should all be converted

I honestly feel that it's the duty of both white men and women to help convert every white girl they happen to know... to start with. I've been actively supporting, encouraging and promoting interracial sex to curious white girls and women for many years. So if you are a white female and want to convert all of your girlfriends to BBC, you may want to point out they are missing out on the kind of pleasure that they will only receive from Black Men. This is effective in helping other white boys accept that Black Men truly are superior when it comes to sexually pleasing white women and that if we really care about the women in their lives, they will not stop until each and every one of them is blacked. If all else fails, you can always rely on the VERY effective use of race shaming as you accuse the person of being an evil racist.

I would enjoy watching you suck a black cock. Then I would enjoy fucking a huge black cock in front of you while I tell you how I could never want your little dick
I would love that too. My inferior white dick gets hard if a white girl would humiliate me while taking BBC telling me that she'll never want my little useless white dicklet and watch me suck black cock.

A girl like her is lying and just needs an excuse.
I'd have my husband help me trick her shed end up blind folded with 2 blacks on her and me and my hubby watching
I would be the one so deep in your tight white pussy...she will never forget how hard our pelvis bones ground into each other and then her wet pussy opened like a flower and drove so deep inside her that she scresmed and lost her breath. The INTENSE contractions spasmed so quickly gripping tightly like a glove electrified....the current so powerful so addictive, so pleasure-fillled and overflowing with seed
Streaming down her delicious tannned legs

I would be the one so deep in your tight white pussy...she will never forget how hard our pelvis bones ground into each other and then her wet pussy opened like a flower and drove so deep inside her that she scresmed and lost her breath. The INTENSE contractions spasmed so quickly gripping tightly like a glove electrified....the current so powerful so addictive, so pleasure-fillled and overflowing with seed
Streaming down her delicious tannned legs
If its like that to hell with her

A girl like her is lying and just needs an excuse.
I'd have my husband help me trick her shed end up blind folded with 2 blacks on her and me and my hubby watching
The Unsuspecting
tumblr_orawr9ohLE1tc3jppo1_500.jpg
scaredbook081612_LargeWide.jpg

Her new "friends"
170920_3588602_Double_Ds_1100x620_1058809411865.jpg

scaredbook081612_LargeWide.jpg281552.jpg.png

Having second thoughts
tumblr_mqut1k9u0D1sdajgdo1_500.jpg
th.gif

Friend makes sure she can't get out
Things get out of hand281552.jpg.png
iu-2.gif
tumblr_neth85VgjV1sbcud2o10_400.gifJust as her friend planned

iu.gif
iu.gif

tumblr_nq9frdg9uQ1u92fexo1_500.jpg281552.jpg.png

I think women that are open to and really enjoy sex, love fucking and can do it for the pleasure it gives them, the orgasms and get that it's a natural human need and you don't have to be in love to enjoy it, should for sure try black cock! I think lots of women have to many sexual hangups, stuff put in their heads as little girls growing up but there are quiet a few too that just get it, they get sex just like a guy does. Luckily for me, I married one of those type women that loves sex, loves hard cocks and once unleashed by me to enjoy her sexual freedom and encouraged to try BBC, quickly figured out for her, there is no cock like black cock when it comes to fucking and pleasure. Saying that, nothing pleases me more than seeing my wife's beautiful pussy swallowing whole all the BBC's she has her fun with and I also love her glow after a great fuck and especially love the sight, sent and taste of her freshly used pussy! For me, there is no pussy like freshly used pussy, especially when it's my wife's and it's full of black seed. I also love that she ONLY sucks black cock, she still fucks me a little bit but she hasn't sucked my cock since sucking her first black cock but I get head now my favorite way all the time, watching or getting pic's of her with both hands holding a BBC and licking and sucking it as if her life depending on her giving him the best blowjob of his life! Love getting pics of a load all over her face, a cock doesn't even have to be in the picture and I still 100% know now, the cum she's showing me all over and dripping off her face was one of her black boyfriends or a cute black guy she just met somewhere, flirted with and then talked him into a blowjob in the parking lot. Yes that has and does happen......my wife really does love two things, me and black cocks! I'm just not sure which one she loves the most...haha.....I know she loves me the most but she craves black cock the most! It's like her pussy has poison ivy really bad and the only cure for the itch is black cock.

Back