White women should all be converted

Of course white women must be converted, but your question maybe is whether they should be converted by *******. Seduction is better than *******.

iamgtumblr_np5yj3L8Ij1tk4xluo1_400.gif

Subdue the mind and the body will follow.

******* starts college next year and i really hope she gets a black BF.

You can work on cultivating little shows of encouragement that signal to her your openness to this development. I always suggest start making inoffensive old school rap your new default soundtrack. You don't have to totally embarrass yourself and go overboard, but faking a bit of a midlife crisis that makes you newly respectful of black culture and black celebrities could be helpful. She might roll her eyes at you, but she'd find it adorable and it'd help shore up inside her a sense that black guys are cool and that Dad wouldn't mind if she actually gave one a chance romantically.

You can work on cultivating little shows of encouragement that signal to her your openness to this development. I always suggest start making inoffensive old school rap your new default soundtrack. You don't have to totally embarrass yourself and go overboard, but faking a bit of a midlife crisis that makes you newly respectful of black culture and black celebrities could be helpful. She might roll her eyes at you, but she'd find it adorable and it'd help shore up inside her a sense that black guys are cool and that Dad wouldn't mind if she actually gave one a chance romantically.
She herself loves rap. Thanks for the advice

Ich denke, dass weiße Frauen nicht konvertiert werden sollten. White men should be Sie sollten erlauben, BBC zu erleben. Aber die schwarzen Männer müssen ihre Sache machen, nur dann ist die Frau süchtig danach und empfiehlt den Fick mit den mächtigen schwarzen Schwänzen. Selbst unter den Schwarzen gibt es Nieten, diese sollten nicht versuchen, weiße Frauen zu konvertieren. Das geht schief

I do not think every white woman should be converted but I do think every white woman should at least try black cock once. You need to know what you might be missing.
They should not be ******, but encouraged to take black cock, it is inevitable that if it doesn't happen now , it will in the next generation.
Not sure it's a question of conversion. Just put white women and big black men in the same environment and let nature do the rest. Histrorically social and cultural mores, norms and laws may have prevented this, but as these are eroded the coming together of black men and white women is inevitable. And what a beautiful thing that is.
Lots of hot fantasy ideas on this thread, but getting down to realistic ideas, I believe these three comments make the most practical sense. Anyone who has lived or studied history knows that there has been some good progress made in towards IR being more acceptable in society today and for that I’m very glad.

To all: I renounce my previous post of July 18, 2019, saying that white women should be converted by ******* if necessary. I have been reeducated by several Black Masters, who have enlightened me and thoroughly convinced me that no white women are converted by kidnapping, *******, *******, or coercion of any kind. Rather they all seek out, volunteer for, and readily submit when encountering a Superior Black Male. I grossly underestimated the submissiveness of white women, and the overwhelming and irresistible dominance Black Men exert in the presence of white women. I sincerely apologize to my Black Superiors, and to my fellow white inferiors who may have been misled by my prior post, although I am sure the vast majority already knew the truth of the relationships between Dominant Blacks and inferior whites. Thank you for the Black Masters who have brought me this enlightenment. F17.

All,
Do you believe that all white women should be converted into BBC Slut; for the Black Man’s use only?
Do you also believe that white men should give their women up for Bulls to breed?
Your Superior Bull,

I believe that every white woman owes it to herself to try Black cock, absolutely. I believe every white married wannabe cuck should stop dreaming and take the leap to add a Black lover to the marriage. A wife needs a good power-fuck on a regular basis. No one provides that better than a strong Black Bull. Invite him in, offer up your wife, sit back and watch a real man own her pussy.

I believe that every white woman owes it to herself to try Black cock, absolutely. I believe every white married wannabe cuck should stop dreaming and take the leap to add a Black lover to the marriage. A wife needs a good power-fuck on a regular basis. No one provides that better than a strong Black Bull. Invite him in, offer up your wife, sit back and watch a real man own her pussy.
its true.. and a master that is opened minded enough to wipe out both with his prowess is pretty awesome...and all end up feeling rewarded

its true.. and a master that is opened minded enough to wipe out both with his prowess is pretty awesome...and all end up feeling rewarded

Very true. The Black Bull, the white wife, and the cuckold make the perfect symbiotic relationship. The dominance and submission dynamic creates an endless cycle of energy. The Bull fucks the wife, planting his seed in her pussy. The cuck, in the ultimate act of submission, feeds off the Bull's seed by sucking it from the pussy. This submission provides the cuck with energy to serve the Bull and wife, who in-turn, dominate him even more. All three getting exactly what they need.

Very true. The Black Bull, the white wife, and the cuckold make the perfect symbiotic relationship. The dominance and submission dynamic creates an endless cycle of energy. The Bull fucks the wife, planting his seed in her pussy. The cuck, in the ultimate act of submission, feeds off the Bull's seed by sucking it from the pussy. This submission provides the cuck with energy to serve the Bull and wife, who in-turn, dominate him even more. All three getting exactly what they need.

You do realize that most people dont get that, not just out there in the world but even on this forum....it takes three very open minded and sensual and sexual and secure people to enjoy the thrill and fantasy time of it all.

You do realize that most people dont get that, not just out there in the world but even on this forum....it takes three very open minded and sensual and sexual and secure people to enjoy the thrill and fantasy time of it all.

Wish there was a match-making app to put these people together.

Back