White women should all be converted

No but if things were like they are now twenty years ago,it may have been possible! It is possible now,and it will be the future of modern white society! These type of events,sharing and swapping bulls and multi generational cuckolding of white males within the white family will become normal events in the 21st century!
Fucking hot! I wish I could witness in person one of these parties.

No but if things were like they are now twenty years ago,it may have been possible! It is possible now,and it will be the future of modern white society! These type of events,sharing and swapping bulls and multi generational cuckolding of white males within the white family will become normal events in the 21st century!
I'm working on having 2 white sluts at once. I have one whos ready n open for it. Just need another one to join in

All,
Do you believe that all white women should be converted into BBC Slut; for the Black Man’s use only?
Do you also believe that white men should give their women up for Bulls to breed?
Your Superior Bull,
All,
Do you believe that all white women should be converted into BBC Slut; for the Black Man’s use only?
Do you also believe that white men should give their women up for Bulls to breed?
Your Superior Bull,
Yes

My wife has very successfully converted 6 white friends to try their first ever BBC, 5 of them close friends with two of those 5 being married of and one of them the ******* (she’s mid 30’s/divorced twice from white men) of a close friend that kinda knew my wife was kinky from being around us ******* and hearing comments….she approached my wife and asked about it and about a few weeks of asking the wife her curiosity was fulfilled and she’s a big time young BBC slut now. Wife says her goal is double digit number conversions but she’s kinda at a weak point right now as far as friends of interest but never fails to wedge in about how great black cock is if anyone gives her the slightest opening.

I just found out as I was asking my wife if she had anyone in her line of sights to try and convert with most of her close friends that show a bit of kink converted already and she said she’s still Working on it but is frustrated as she doesn’t have anyone to work on like she’s had in the recent past but did say, the ******* of a friend she converted…….well, she said that one is working out good because she has been led to believe that this girl has converted one friend already who she said went crazy slut mode for BBC (and is married and hubby knows!!!!) and is close to converting another friend but also said in now opening up and talking with a few more friends, most of her friends already have tried and loved fucking black guys and she said no one has not said the sex is just way better….they all loved the SEX and all commented on how much black men are better in bed due to a few common things: 1. Bigger and better looking cocks. 2. Way more stamina, last much longer and go multiple rounds. 3. Move better in bed. 4. Love the taboo of interracial sex.

All,
Your Superior Bull,
I agree that white women should all be encouraged to be sluts for black men but not for breeding. Giving black men sexual satisfaction should be their goal.

Breeding the next generation of white sluts is necessary

Back