White women, do you like to be degraded?

I do. He knows every spot. The way he talks to me while fucking me. Pulling my hair. A lil *******. Slap on the ass. All while pounding me with his big dick. Then tell me what to do and when. All said and done finishes on my face or in my mouth
This sounds so hot. Sounds like you are a sex slave to be used by an ex lover in any way he sees fit while having a loving husband at home. Maybe I am not reading it correctly, but if this is correct, WOW that is awesome and hot!!

AND finishing on your face or in your mouth is so symbolic in such an erotic way!!

This sounds so hot. Sounds like you are a sex slave to be used by an ex lover in any way he sees fit while having a loving husband at home. Maybe I am not reading it correctly, but if this is correct, WOW that is awesome and hot!!

AND finishing on your face or in your mouth is so symbolic in such an erotic way!!
I push the limits with things sometimes. With and without hubby knowing

I do. He knows every spot. The way he talks to me while fucking me. Pulling my hair. A lil *******. Slap on the ass. All while pounding me with his big dick. Then tell me what to do and when. All said and done finishes on my face or in my mouth
You’re a little cumslut loving every minute, aren’t you Baby?? You want more??

Ooh, what limit have you pushed the most without hubby knowing? Is there a reason he does not know?
Its not uncomon fir me to hop in the hot tub with hubby and his friends. Sometimes topless and just panties. It iritates him. Lol. He always wonders why they fight to sit by me. If he knew I was playing with their dicks, he would be pissed. Even more if he knew on quite a few occasions they fingered me.
Or once, hubby left to grab more beer or something. His friend Brad was there. He has a real thick cock. (Know from playing with it in the hit tub ) when hubby left I jerked him off. Made him finish in a handtowel. If there was more time. I would have fucked him.

Its not uncomon fir me to hop in the hot tub with hubby and his friends. Sometimes topless and just panties. It iritates him. Lol. He always wonders why they fight to sit by me. If he knew I was playing with their dicks, he would be pissed. Even more if he knew on quite a few occasions they fingered me.
Or once, hubby left to grab more beer or something. His friend Brad was there. He has a real thick cock. (Know from playing with it in the hit tub ) when hubby left I jerked him off. Made him finish in a handtowel. If there was more time. I would have fucked him.
This is awesome!! So hot that you would fuck his friend.

Oh you fucking slut, you should definitely have sucked his cock or bent over and begged to get fucked!!!

Hope it‘s ok that I add my reply here too as I‘m a trans woman…
YES absolutely I love it. I love my clitty locked, keys in the hands of someone else, being told I‘m a worthless slut, only good for sucking cock, swallowing cum etc…

Back