White Wives Impregnated

We've been trying off and on for awhile.

I haven't been allowed to cum in her for atleast 2 years now (I cannot have anymore *******, odds are really low anyways).

We experiment with chastity while she is trying, I'm locked.

Her bull is just over 9in and super thick. It's wild watching him take her as she begs to be bred in many different ways. She gets super horny thinking about it, especially when she's ovulating. She covers his cock in wetness within a stroke or two and he buries it deep when he cums.

We're going with a clinic story once it happens.

This is really old. I remember there was such hatred in the comments about this. Times have changed for the better.
Now, more and more often, if someone criticizes a white woman for giving birth to a black baby even while married, this increasingly looks like racism. Well, many simply declare that they adopted this baby, revealing the Truth only to close friends. What is surprising from our experience is that many of those to whom such a truth is revealed very soon go down the dark path themselves and some join families with interracial children!IMG_20230219_125534_758.jpgIMG_20230219_125539_319.jpg

Now, more and more often, if someone criticizes a white woman for giving birth to a black baby even while married, this increasingly looks like racism. Well, many simply declare that they adopted this baby, revealing the Truth only to close friends. What is surprising from our experience is that many of those to whom such a truth is revealed very soon go down the dark path themselves and some join families with interracial children!View attachment 6504990View attachment 6504991
We've watched this dynamic play out many times. Fortunately mixed race c hildren have an easier time today, especially when we compare when our k ids were growing up.

We've watched this dynamic play out many times. Fortunately mixed race c hildren have an easier time today, especially when we compare when our k ids were growing up.
Well, I think the whole point is that when you were young there was no Internet, and many thought that they were the only perverts, even with swinging that was a problem. Not to mention meeting black men or interracial pregnancies! Now it’s enough to Google and you will immediately see a huge community of people like you and this does not make you some kind of freak! even ******* in the yard now react normally if their white friends have a black brother or sister

Well, I think the whole point is that when you were young there was no Internet, and many thought that they were the only perverts, even with swinging that was a problem. Not to mention meeting black men or interracial pregnancies! Now it’s enough to Google and you will immediately see a huge community of people like you and this does not make you some kind of freak! even ******* in the yard now react normally if their white friends have a black brother or sister
You're absolutely correct. The internet was extremely important in normalising this lifestyle. It's gone to places we didn't think possible 20 years ago. It's great progress!

You're absolutely correct. The internet was extremely important in normalising this lifestyle. It's gone to places we didn't think possible 20 years ago. It's great progress!
to paraphrase an old joke: yesterday this was condemned, today they react normally to it, it looks like tomorrow it may become mandatory! We know several families who left our village, seeing that more and more women were succumbing to this temptation! but I think it doesn’t matter where they went, the seed has already been planted in their women, and this will lead to the fact that they will begin to be interested in this more and more!IMG_20230110_053953_429.jpg

I would like my wife to get a positive ovulation test, before spending the night with a black lover.

ovulation-test-strip-722x406.jpg
I don't know why this doesn't come up in videos more often. I only know the one from Stella Sedonna ("Maximum Risk") and unfortunately that's just a fake.

i am looking for white couples who want a cutie pie biracial baby i do want to get a white woman married and/or single dont care she is blond ginger redhead or even brunette-i do want to get a white woman knocked up by me a handsome attractive black man like me if this is you please please contact me i would like to help out a childless white couple and to make them very very happy

i am looking for white couples who want a cutie pie biracial baby i do want to get a white woman married and/or single dont care she is blond ginger redhead or even brunette-i do want to get a white woman knocked up by me a handsome attractive black man like me if this is you please please contact me i would like to help out a childless white couple and to make them very very happy
yes please

Back