White Wives Impregnated

I love and participate in the Lifestyle as a playmate/Bull but, leaving your seed and not raising one's baby is a failure on your part. More importantly, Black/biracial children must be prepared mentally/physically/emotionally to navigate this dangerous world and white parents alone are ill-prepared to manage such a daunting task.

I love and participate in the Lifestyle as a playmate/Bull but, leaving your seed and not raising one's baby is a failure on your part. More importantly, Black/biracial children must be prepared mentally/physically/emotionally to navigate this dangerous world and white parents alone are ill-prepared to manage such a daunting task.
true

For us, we’d want the f-ather involved or to live with us for that reason. Plus, the baby deserves to know who their f-ather is

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
Yes it is the height of eroticism.

My cuck literally came through his cage twice in a matter of barely three minutes without any actual stimulation when my nephew and I told him that we were pregnant, and that I'd be going through with having our mixed baby. At the end of the conversation with him, my nephew and I kissed then he rubbed my belly, and knowing how much I love raceplay he told me he "cannot wait to see our beautiful brown baby grow inside [me] and then be born combined with the best of both of us so we can get started on the next one asap" to which I teased him replying "yes baby daddy" and then we heard the cuck groan as he came through his cage and pants a third time. So you could say the cuck was probably kind of excited about the whole thing.

Last edited:
My cuck literally came through his cage twice in a matter of barely three minutes without any actual stimulation when my nephew and I told him that we were pregnant, and that I'd be going through with having our mixed baby. Then he came in his pants again a third time at the end of the conversation with him as he saw my baby daddy and I kiss then him rub my belly telling me he "couldn't wait for our beautiful mixed baby to be born so we can get started on the next one asap". So you could say the cuck was probably kind of excited about the whole thing.
nice

My cuck literally came through his cage twice in a matter of barely three minutes without any actual stimulation when my nephew and I told him that we were pregnant, and that I'd be going through with having our mixed baby. Then he came in his pants again a third time at the end of the conversation with him as he saw my baby daddy and I kiss then him rub my belly telling me he "couldn't wait for our beautiful mixed baby to be born so we can get started on the next one asap". So you could say the cuck was probably kind of excited about the whole thing.
I can see how that would be very exciting for the cuck to find out

Back