White Wives Impregnated

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
Hey when I started this lifestyle 25, years ago I thought about until I did my first couple. Once I did that I didn't mind donating my seed. I really really enjoy it. I have breeded many wives in my experience. I'm still giving up my seed to this day.

Hey when I started this lifestyle 25, years ago I thought about until I did my first couple. Once I did that I didn't mind donating my seed. I really really enjoy it. I have breeded many wives in my experience. I'm still giving up my seed to this day.
Thanks for the love my friends. If anyone interested pvt message me let's talk. Before you message me remember I live in Asheville North Carolina and I'm always available

Back