White Wives Impregnated

Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images
I am a white husband and would love for my wife to get black bred it has always been a huge turn on for me!!!

It’s my biggest fantasy and urge to be a sperm donor for a couple. I’m fine with IVF or sex. I love the idea of helping a couple fulfill their dream while I’m also fulfilling mine. I’d expect no financial obligation and would be fine if the couple wanted to cut contact from me or gave me periodic updates.
I would love to find a way to get a cock like yours to fill my wife with potent sperm. The issue is you are just to far away to be able to invest the time seducing her.

Sorry took so long. It was great but she was never comfortable with me being there so I never got to see her getting fucked. When she got home I did get to eat her cream pie. We had to move which is the reason it stopped. I have had a hard time finding local guys to work on seducing her again.

Back