• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Janet lost her cherry to Kevin after we got back from diving in Mexico over five years ago. I have never had anal sex with her, but the five black men that she has seen, some more than others, on a regular basis have all had anal sex with her. I was shocked to see her take a cock that big in her ass, but some black men are masters at taking a white wife and showing her this side of sex. I've wanted to and she has consistently said, "No."

Attachments

• 516_1000.jpg
    516_1000.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 764
and how would that be

First you'd need a marathon foreplay... Need your pussy and anal hole licked and fingered with oil lotion...In the middle of your pussy getting fucked from behind, when you're so into the fucking, that's when it's best to insert the cock's head into your little second hole.

w
First you'd need a marathon foreplay... Need your pussy and anal hole licked and fingered with oil lotion...In the middle of your pussy getting fucked from behind, when you're so into the fucking, that's when it's best to insert the cock's head into your little second hole.
oh wontensew sounds i

en
wow sounds intense

It's the best and most obvious way, Kimberly. When you think too seriously about the anal sex, then you just might bail out. Best way is to take your mind off it: If I'm there, I'd spend as much time eating and sucking every juice out of your pussy. I'm going to make sure you cum more times than you ever did... Then I'm going to fuck you ever which way... before then, I already would have oiled your buttocks... and when the time comes, we're going to fuck that ass.

We'll take it slow and steady. No need to hurt.

Back