• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A true bull doesn't ask. A true slut never says no. I never let my husband fuck my ass. He always asked, and I always said no. My first time with a black guy, he said.

"I'm gonna fuck this ass". next thing I knew I felt a cock pushing against my asshole. I tried to wriggle away, but he held me tight. Told me to relax. I obeyed, and now I am an anal slut.

Just had to ask.;)

Dsoul, I posted a question on Discussions-How or Should B2W be Broadened..you post well written and thoughtful questions..provide some ideas..here in NC..the women (over 35) are flirty, cute, and sexy, but reluctant to step..yea we can get the CL crowd (webcam spammers, phishers, and others), but the type of women that are posting on B2W are generally reluctant..post some ideas..maybe the moderators will consider..OSP25

A true bull doesn't ask. A true slut never says no. I never let my husband fuck my ass. He always asked, and I always said no. My first time with a black guy, he said.

"I'm gonna fuck this ass". next thing I knew I felt a cock pushing against my asshole. I tried to wriggle away, but he held me tight. Told me to relax. I obeyed, and now I am an anal slut.
Hehehe, thats the bull attitude! Anything you want, take it!

My expereince is that most white wives / gfs have not experienced or have refused the attempt of their white partner - but not in all circumstances of course.

Once again the sight and thrill of the illicit brings out the subservient desire to pleasure and a pleasing plump white pudding appears with no real protest as the puckered hole is breached - "a cry for England, Harry and St George" and one skewered White Ho will never be satisfied by anything less than a thick, hard, well endowed, strong and well stocked sperm shooting black penis - she will of course continue to enjoy the weak thrusts of her white lover, thrusts that would perhaps satisfy most women / girls but of course in the anal skewered White Ho's mind she continually thinks of that Black Rod or Rods that have pumped her cunt and arsehole and mouth to paradise.

Its all in the mind you see - and of course the arsehole! (and I mean both her puckered hole and the fool of a husband who let me fuck her in the first place!!)

That is totally off limits... I didn't try it willingly and I cannot understand how shitting in reverse is pleasurable!

Partly the same reason that getting spanked is pleasurable. There is also the arousal that comes from being utterly and completely dominated by your bull.

But now that my ass has gotten used to accomodating dicks, there is a very real, intense pleasure. If you don't know what I am talking about, just play with your asshole, push against it (no penetration) with your finger. It is like electricity, not the same as with clitoral or vaginal stimulation, but just as, if not more intense. Try anal play with a vibrator or a small toy and then tell me that it does not increase your pleasure. When my bull fucks my ass, I literally cum harder than I do when getting my pussy fucked.

And don't get me started on double penetration!

My favorite are the women that want to be good ass fuck and know how to enjoy it! It always seams like they like it more then I do.

Back