• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's the best and most obvious way, Kimberly. When you think too seriously about the anal sex, then you just might bail out. Best way is to take your mind off it: If I'm there, I'd spend as much time eating and sucking every juice out of your pussy. I'm going to make sure you cum more times than you ever did... Then I'm going to fuck you ever which way... before then, I already would have oiled your buttocks... and when the time comes, we're going to fuck that ass.

We'll take it slow and steady. No need to hurt.
wow kinda making me horny already

wow kinda making me horny already

If I was were you're at right now, that's just about what I'd be doing to you right now. Haven't seen what you look like, but I know you've got a lovely body, and you're probably a brunette (most women named Kimberly have lovely bodies and most are brunettes), with a body like yours, it would feel good to explore it.

I'm not the sort who likes rushing into things: Not one of those 'rough me-fuck me-leave me', type of black men. I like taking my time, turning your body into a cave and me the explorer.

If I was were you're at right now, that's just about what I'd be doing to you right now. Haven't seen what you look like, but I know you've got a lovely body, and you're probably a brunette (most women named Kimberly have lovely bodies and most are brunettes), with a body like yours, it would feel good to explore it.

I'm not the sort who likes rushing into things: Not one of those 'rough me-fuck me-leave me', type of black men. I like taking my time, turning your body into a cave and me the explorer.
wow sounds to good to b true

I was married to Amie for several years and she never let me do her ass, she said it was not for her and it was too uncomfortable. I was shocked when the first time I watched her with a black man (actually it was 4 black men) she willingly gave up her ass to this guy named Dwayne. I should add that she had met him and his friends only a few hour bearlier and his cock was twice the size of mine and I was surprised to see her let him take her anus. This led to double penetrations from him and his 3 friends (all bareback) and they tore her up pretty good. As this happened my head was spinning and never ever thought I would see my lovely little innocent looking Amie be such a submissive little slut.
She told me that she never says no to what a black man wants to do to her and that was why she let it happen. The good news is since I have started sharing her with black lovers she has on occasion let me fuck her ass.

The majority of women I have fucked seemed to prefer me in their pussy. However I am pretty big and anal sex doesn't really appeal to me that much anyway. A wet pussy has always felt better to me. I think a lot of women submit to anal sex to please their bull.

Back