• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have yet to meet a girl who was willing who I could not anal train or throat train. Technique is what it takes, and need more patience than others. A person like you wife will not be able to it if you are just shoving in her. Now the other question is did she cum while you were doing it. Because if she did not... it may be the reason she is not letting you have it any more.

No she did not cum

As a sissy cuckold I love anal. With preparation and practice it is wonderful! For cuckie and the Hot Wife too. Bring the cuckold relationship closer than ever before. Please, try it!

Janet lost her cherry to Kevin after we got back from diving in Mexico over five years ago. I have never had anal sex with her, but the five black men that she has seen, some more than others, on a regular basis have all had anal sex with her. I was shocked to see her take a cock that big in her ass, but some black men are masters at taking a white wife and showing her this side of sex. I've wanted to and she has consistently said, "No."
Women always seem to be more sexually engaged with Black Men. Their inhibitions seem to melt in the sexual heat.

I would enjoy that pain
There will be no pain with preparation and practice. Begin with small butt plugs. Always use plenty of good lubricant. Increase plug size over time and when you enjoy approximately 5 inches long and 4 in circumference, begin using small dildos. Again, plenty of lubricant. Start with 6 inches and circumference of 4-5. Work up gradually. Begin using the suction cup type to free your hands to a more realistic experience. Practice now becomes very important. In order to enjoy Big Men you need to work up to large dildos. I suggest 10 inches minimum and 7 in girth, plenty of lubricant, to prepare you to accept real Studs without pain. You will enjoy it! Both the anal with men and the preparation!!!

Itried it with hubby and it was too painful. Then years later, did it formy Black lover and though it was still very uncomfortable, I love doing it for him with preparation and time and patience.
Yes, it is uncomfortable, but with time to relax, plenty of lube, patience and going slowly. I did too ..... want to do it for him.

Just joined the club two weeks ago. He was huge but he fucked me so good I couldn’t say no. Took his tim, prepped me and talked me through the initial penetration. Quite a stretch that hurt so good. Then he started slowly fucking my ass. Surprised myself with multiple orgasms (just may be a real slut after all lol). Can’t wait to see him again.

A question for just about everyone in here, don't care if you're a hot wife, cuckold hubby or black bull: Is it true that a lot of white women/wives, always want to indulge in anal sex with their bulls, even though they haven't attempted it before?

I keep running into a lot of white women who talk about wanting to try it, and I just have to know if they seriously desire to be 'Blacked' in this too.
View attachment 21088
Please login or become a member to view
YES CAUSE I LOVE FUCKING WHITE WOMAN WITH MY BBC CUM IN THAT WHITE ASS WITH MY BBC

Back