• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With some men, you just never know what rocks their bell. I think a lot of men are just as fetish as women are, except its usually a surprise when the little things can bring such about in their minds. I think a lot of men just have the desire of wanting to try anal, like something they ought to do before they kick the bucket.

you mean it's on their bucket list??~lol~

Something like that, yes.
How many men do you think you'd bring up the subject that would want to turn down such an offer?

i have no idea..it isn't something i would bring up but in the past i've only had two boyfriends who have ever asked me if i would

Haven't really tried it.... maybe I should
With an ass like that...Ooooohhhhh yeesssssss babe, U neeb my BBC in that sexy pink asshole 4 sure... Mmmmmm yummy!! I would B rimming & fucking your ass allnight long babe... Walking would no longer B an option 4 U.;)

when a boyfriend of mine asked me to try i'm not going to deny that i wasn't curious to know how it would feel but after..it just wasn't all that for me..if anything it was uncomfortable so i can't imagine anything that can be done differently to make it pleasurable or make me want to do it as a regular kind of thing..and to be honest i don't understand why a man wants to fuck his girl that way..not when we have something lots better to offer

Thats why you need a brotha like me to do it for ya! I have always said any man with a cock can just shove it in you and any man with eog can just boss you around. But it takes and artfully artistic man to make you crave it over and over again.

Cum get you some!

Sir Rock

Thats why you need a brotha like me to do it for ya! I have always said any man with a cock can just shove it in you and any man with eog can just boss you around. But it takes and artfully artistic man to make you crave it over and over again.

Cum get you some!

Sir Rock
My wife has only ever let me in her ass 3 times, she says it hurts too much. A bbc would literally tear her ass she is so tight.

My wife has only ever let me in her ass 3 times, she says it hurts too much. A bbc would literally tear her ass she is so tight.

I have yet to meet a girl who was willing who I could not anal train or throat train. Technique is what it takes, and need more patience than others. A person like you wife will not be able to it if you are just shoving in her. Now the other question is did she cum while you were doing it. Because if she did not... it may be the reason she is not letting you have it any more.

I have yet to meet a girl who was willing who I could not anal train or throat train. Technique is what it takes, and need more patience than others. A person like you wife will not be able to it if you are just shoving in her. Now the other question is did she cum while you were doing it. Because if she did not... it may be the reason she is not letting you have it any more.
No, she did not cum.

SHE HAS TO GET PAST THAT point... get her an anal plug training set! Dont ask her make her and she will love you for it. Make her insert them while you have vaginal sex.

You can thank me later!

Back