White wife slave - display or not?

Thank you for your complement on my wife and her video. You could hear from everyone's reaction that they loved her reactions also. That Lady that paddled my wife, also whipped her, flogged her and stuck chop sticks in my wife's TiTs and nipples. She always started off with light strokes and then suddenly she gave my wife some intense strokes. There were probably about 15-20 people at the party and they had a chance to give my wife a few swats.
i wouldn't mind trying that, myself.

I am sure that you would have enjoyed being at the party to watch and join in with a few swats. My wife was not hung from the cross but strapped to it. She did flog my wife's back and ass but I don't think she flogged my wife's cunt. I think she has probably tormented other ladies and men. I have watched other people enjoy my wife, other ladies and men also. One guy his ass beat extremely hard in front of us and many other people. My wife does not switch to torment others. The parties are hosted my another couple. We just attend them and they are open to everyone but everyone must attend a Meet & Greet before they can attend a party. The ages of the party goers varies but mostly 50-60s. Almost everyone in the group enjoys BDSM but it open to all kinks. We are mainly interested in other men fucking my wife while she sucks other men's cocks. I can send you some content if you tell me what you like. Yes lets stay in touch and maybe meet up someday. My wife is 71 and I am 74 so I doubt my wife will try to scale the giant cliffs again but you take a long walk to blacks beach from a point north of there.
View attachment 6279542
this is all so hot. i think my wife would have been interested in some of this.

I am sure that you would have enjoyed being at the party to watch and join in with a few swats. My wife was not hung from the cross but strapped to it. She did flog my wife's back and ass but I don't think she flogged my wife's cunt. I think she has probably tormented other ladies and men. I have watched other people enjoy my wife, other ladies and men also. One guy his ass beat extremely hard in front of us and many other people. My wife does not switch to torment others. The parties are hosted my another couple. We just attend them and they are open to everyone but everyone must attend a Meet & Greet before they can attend a party. The ages of the party goers varies but mostly 50-60s. Almost everyone in the group enjoys BDSM but it open to all kinks. We are mainly interested in other men fucking my wife while she sucks other men's cocks. I can send you some content if you tell me what you like. Yes lets stay in touch and maybe meet up someday. My wife is 71 and I am 74 so I doubt my wife will try to scale the giant cliffs again but you take a long walk to blacks beach from a point north of there.
View attachment 6279542
Ummm... work those nipples

The best answer to this question, which is quite exciting for many, is: If it is exciting for everyone and not humiliating, then yes!

In my humble opinion, everyone's human dignity matters

Back