I came here from bdsm community and I love training white slave families.
Assertive Dominant Seeks Committed Couple for Daring Exploration

An experienced and authoritative Dominant here, on the search for a couple that craves the exhilaration of power dynamics and the intensity of a calculated and respectful cuckolding scenario. I bring to the table years of practice, a mind geared towards intricate psychological play, and a firm hand to guide the willing.

What I offer:

• A carefully negotiated environment where limits are respected, but boundaries are expanded.
  • A blend of psychological and physical play tailored to your shared fantasies and individual desires.
  • Discretion, safety, and a deep understanding of the responsibilities that come with my role.
What I expect:

• A couple that is genuinely enthusiastic about the cuckolding dynamic, with a clear understanding of their needs and wants.
  • Open and honest communication to ensure a mutually fulfilling experience.
  • Commitment to the experience, whether it's a one-time encounter or an ongoing relationship.
If the thought of surrendering to a tailored scenario that tests your limits and fulfills your deepest fantasies ignites a fire within you, reach out. Let's embark on a journey where pleasure is derived from surrender, control, and the anticipation of the unknown. big plus if you are nudists couple or slave bi boy for hard dirty, nasty, humiliative degrade.

Back