PHILLY BBC FOR WHITE SUB, real meetup

dudeinphilly

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
i'm looking for a submissive woman to mold into my image of the perfect slave for a long term relationship, not short term fun. I dont need multiple women, just one sub is enough. im talking complete slave. dress you up or down however i want, control and micromanage you however i want, have my way with you however,whenever and wherever i want with exception to your hard limits of course, and at the same time doing normal things like going to the movies or hanging outdoors and things of that nature.

send a message to my inbox if you're interested. no men, no couples

i'm looking for a submissive woman to mold into my image of the perfect slave for a long term relationship, not short term fun. I dont need multiple women, just one sub is enough. im talking complete slave. dress you up or down however i want, control and micromanage you however i want, have my way with you however,whenever and wherever i want with exception to your hard limits of course, and at the same time doing normal things like going to the movies or hanging outdoors and things of that nature.

send a message to my inbox if you're interested. no men, no couples
this is the kind of experience i long for. too bad you are so far away

Back