White wife slave - display or not?

A man I had a fling with (white man) was really into me wearing nothing but a black silk robe in the front seat of his SUV and I would either use a toy or fingers as he drove around town. It would get him highly aroused for later and One occasion he went through the drive thru with me exposed and using a jelly dildo. I could not handle looking at the person in the window but it riled up the FWB.

Last edited:
A man I had a fling with (white man) was really into me wearing nothing but a black silk robe in the front seat of his SUV and I would either use a toy or fingers as he drove around town. It would get him highly aroused for later and One occasion he went through the drive thru with me exposed and using a jelly dildo. I could not handle looking at the person in the window but it riled up the FWB.
Nice. That would be a fun experience.

I like that idea. I would be up for considering a similar presentation of me.
The black men could attach a leash to your nipple rings to walk you. You would learn quickly to heel or your nipples will feel intense pain when you fall to far behind and the black man pulls your dog leash hard, you will have poor sore nipples.

Back