White Sugar Daddy in Southern California

I'm thinking the cuckold forum is better. I see a LOT white dudes on there begging to be a sugar cuckold for a white chick.
Providing you also fuck bbc, I'd imagine

Well.... I'll answer here if that's okay..

Sam, the mind set of white guys like myself (and believe me, I think that this mindset is becoming the norm), is difficult to explain and quite frankly, difficult to understand. So I find your question an intriguing one. Perhaps even intellectually challenging.

Yes, I achknowledge your need to get sexual pleasure through liaisons with black men. And yes, there is something natural, perhaps primal, inside me that wants you to get fucked, hard and rough by a dominant black men. I'd want you to be taken care of (in terms of all of your financial and physical needs), of course. And then, as I think about it, I'd want us to have a pretty normal relationship in every other respect. I'm a fun guy with a lot of interests and quirks. I'd want us to enjoy each others company intellectually, to share a sense of humor, to have a common view of the world and of the future. We'd go dancing, walking in the rain, out for dinner with interesting people. We'd co-author a book, invent a new type of pizza, explore a cave and experiment with exotic foods.

:)

t

1538689309767.png

Back