Question for the Black men

Good morning everyone, my question is aimed at the Black men out there who cuck white men and have sex with their wives - have any of you ever just kind of inserted yourself into a marriage? By which I mean, maybe you casually know a couple, or maybe you just struck up a conversation in the bar or wherever, and you just sort of inform them that you will be having sex with the female? Without previously knowing their intentions, maybe they had never discussed it, or would have said no given the choice, but you just went into the situation very matter-of-fact and perhaps due to the white couple being timid or whatever, they go along with it despite hesitations?

Through semi-joking conversations with my wife, Jessica, she has said she'd be up for this, but when I press the issue in a more serious setting she claims she was joking around and not serious/would never do that etc. I suspect that she could be convinced by a strong Black man... and perhaps a glass of wine or two :)

Any advice? Anyone up for a challenge? We are located in the Boston area. Thanks!
Most truths are told through jokes! She is interested she wants it to happen as a fantasy

I've heard that... is there something I can say to her to reveal more of her potential interest in this??
First things first: i wouldn't post any of her pictures without her consent or even knowledge! :(

Then the question is: What exactly is your fantasy? Try thinking of it when you are not in an aroused state and check your thoughts and emotions. Do you still want it to happen?

Another question would be: Is your wife eligible for being shared sexually? If she falls in love over sex easily, she's probably not the Woman for sharing, without a major risk to your marriage.

Only if you are 100% sure you really want it to happen AND she is eligible for wifesharing, consider further steps. But make sure you have a good, close, honest and trusting relationship first because without that fundament any step toward inviting a third will be unnecessarily risky. ❗

Also be aware that your wife's desires may be different from your own. Care for her needs at least as much as for your own because otherwise she will probably start feeling instrumentalized and develop an aversion to taking further steps into the lifestyle. ;)

Regards, good luck and have fun!

First things first: i wouldn't post any of her pictures without her consent or even knowledge! :(

Then the question is: What exactly is your fantasy? Try thinking of it when you are not in an aroused state and check your thoughts and emotions. Do you still want it to happen?

Another question would be: Is your wife eligible for being shared sexually? If she falls in love over sex easily, she's probably not the Woman for sharing, without a major risk to your marriage.

Only if you are 100% sure you really want it to happen AND she is eligible for wifesharing, consider further steps. But make sure you have a good, close, honest and trusting relationship first because without that fundament any step toward inviting a third will be unnecessarily risky. ❗

Also be aware that your wife's desires may be different from your own. Care for her needs at least as much as for your own because otherwise she will probably start feeling instrumentalized and develop an aversion to taking further steps into the lifestyle. ;)

Regards, good luck and have fun!
Thank you for the honest feedback!!

If anyone needs "convincing" in this lifestyle they aren't ready. That's not a statement meant to offend, or stated through a lense of malice. I used to "skydive" people can do all the training, be super hyped about the idea, and yet they don't jump. SAFETY HAZARD. When and if she's ready to jump...She will👍🏾

If anyone needs "convincing" in this lifestyle they aren't ready. That's not a statement meant to offend, or stated through a lense of malice. I used to "skydive" people can do all the training, be super hyped about the idea, and yet they don't jump. SAFETY HAZARD. When and if she's ready to jump...She will👍🏾
True.

Good morning everyone, my question is aimed at the Black men out there who cuck white men and have sex with their wives - have any of you ever just kind of inserted yourself into a marriage? By which I mean, maybe you casually know a couple, or maybe you just struck up a conversation in the bar or wherever, and you just sort of inform them that you will be having sex with the female? Without previously knowing their intentions, maybe they had never discussed it, or would have said no given the choice, but you just went into the situation very matter-of-fact and perhaps due to the white couple being timid or whatever, they go along with it despite hesitations?

Through semi-joking conversations with my wife, Jessica, she has said she'd be up for this, but when I press the issue in a more serious setting she claims she was joking around and not serious/would never do that etc. I suspect that she could be convinced by a strong Black man... and perhaps a glass of wine or two :)

Any advice? Anyone up for a challenge? We are located in the Boston area. Thanks!
I wish I was in the Boston Area. I love those type of challenges
sounds like she would be very difficult to convince. For me big turn on

BORN FOR BIG BLACK COCKS

I would suggest putting her in the game Coach….so to speak….lol ….. she’s thinking about it subconsciously and once she’s in that environment that energy will transfer and vibrate with whoever has that same energy . She’s a attractive woman

I'd like to know how this turns out in a racist city like Boston 😲😲😲

That's hot

No but I’m sure it’s because i haven’t had the opportunity

Hi 👋🏿 uk based , i initiated and now regularly meet up with a couple in their 50,s

Back