Question for the Black men

Good morning everyone, my question is aimed at the Black men out there who cuck white men and have sex with their wives - have any of you ever just kind of inserted yourself into a marriage? By which I mean, maybe you casually know a couple, or maybe you just struck up a conversation in the bar or wherever, and you just sort of inform them that you will be having sex with the female? Without previously knowing their intentions, maybe they had never discussed it, or would have said no given the choice, but you just went into the situation very matter-of-fact and perhaps due to the white couple being timid or whatever, they go along with it despite hesitations?

Through semi-joking conversations with my wife, Jessica, she has said she'd be up for this, but when I press the issue in a more serious setting she claims she was joking around and not serious/would never do that etc. I suspect that she could be convinced by a strong Black man... and perhaps a glass of wine or two :)

Any advice? Anyone up for a challenge? We are located in the Boston area. Thanks!
my wife has done the same thing.

If anyone needs "convincing" in this lifestyle they aren't ready. That's not a statement meant to offend, or stated through a lense of malice. I used to "skydive" people can do all the training, be super hyped about the idea, and yet they don't jump. SAFETY HAZARD. When and if she's ready to jump...She will👍🏾
Totally agree. I never get into these "convince my wife" situations. I say this again, it's not for us to do any coaxing or convincing of your women. No disrespect, but she either wants or does not want to, plain and simple. Trust me, when she is ready, if she wants to, and as long as you make it easy for her to communicate, she will let you know.

Your wife is worried about her close friends family finding out her secret! She is worried that she will lose you but when ever I cuck a couple, I make sure the cuck is holding his wife’s hand at the moment I thrust my bbc in her and I make him tell her he loves her even more…
she might just find out several of the women she's worried about are indeed shaing the same srts of fantasy & will actually be jealous when she finally does do it! they'll be all over here with highly interested questions, like happened with alyssa.

Show her you like the idea, you can also joke about it, tell her yiu may even arrange for a black guy do just that abs they'll her she will never know if it was random or a cunning plan. See how she reacts.

Then find the perfect guy that can pull it off smoothly, gumive human rundown on things to say that tou know she can't resist .

Build trust with him chatting even meet him.rp.run through the plan ao its perfect wait a few week. Make sure she is in the ovulation phase of her menstruation. (Crucial... 80% more likely to go through with it) ... take her out, having your man steo up and watching yjur hard work paying off

Your wife is worried about her close friends family finding out her secret! She is worried that she will lose you but when ever I cuck a couple, I make sure the cuck is holding his wife’s hand at the moment I thrust my bbc in her and I make him tell her he loves her even more…
I'm a small dick beta... don't think I've ever made a girl cum. An ex cheated on me with a Black man and now I'm open to encouraging girls I date to try Black Men. I want them to be satisfied. Is it easy to convince a girl to go Black?

I'm a small dick beta... don't think I've ever made a girl cum. An ex cheated on me with a Black man and now I'm open to encouraging girls I date to try Black Men. I want them to be satisfied. Is it easy to convince a girl to go Black?
Hey when they realise their man is small weak and has no mojo in his cock, they soon find a way to me and brothus!

Lol at first I would get angry at the thought of my GF with a huge Black man but then when you see it it's beautiful to see your gf satisfied by a real man.

Who is better at and more talented at sucking BBC and more eager to swallow cum from a BBC white men or any race women
Never had a white man suck Me nor do I desire it. In comparison to ALL other women, white women are by far the best.
However, the eroticism increases for both of us if she's a hungry submissive married hotwife.

Back