Curious and hopeful white husband in Bay Area CA

sfbayhusb

Couple
From
CA, US
Hi, I’m excited to have found this forum! Here is my introduction.

I’m a 42 year old white husband in the SF Bay Area, married to a beautiful white wife.

I’ve fantasized about black-white sex as well as cuckold and hotwife dynamics since college, but over the last few years I’ve gotten more interested in seeing if this could become a reality for my wife and I. So far we’ve led a very traditional sex life, so this would be a huge change for us. I would definitely consider her physically unsatisfied currently.

Feel free to say hi or ask questions or send me a message!

sfbayhusb

How are you? I'm in the S. Bay area and my wife and are similar. I'm throwing hints at my wife, and I can tell her no is a no but not a hard no. I've shared some of her pics on this site and showed her the reactions. She certainly doesn't mind me showing her pics. One step at a time.

How are you? I'm in the S. Bay area and my wife and are similar. I'm throwing hints at my wife, and I can tell her no is a no but not a hard no. I've shared some of her pics on this site and showed her the reactions. She certainly doesn't mind me showing her pics. One step at a time.
Slow, steady and make sure you both talk it through so that it is a joint decision. Lastly, pick a man with class and confidence who is not a narcissist.

Hi! Glad we aren't alone on this journey! I know exactly what you mean. It takes time.

Hi, I’m excited to have found this forum! Here is my introduction.

I’m a 42 year old white husband in the SF Bay Area, married to a beautiful white wife.

I’ve fantasized about black-white sex as well as cuckold and hotwife dynamics since college, but over the last few years I’ve gotten more interested in seeing if this could become a reality for my wife and I. So far we’ve led a very traditional sex life, so this would be a huge change for us. I would definitely consider her physically unsatisfied currently.

Feel free to say hi or ask questions or send me a message!

sfbayhusb
Hmu

Back