White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 118 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Such a hot photo. His dominance and superiority is well established. It’s my experience that most Bulls like to own and breed the woman and the man. Unfortunately most are worried about the labels that are put on a man who wants to fuck another man but they don’t apply in this scenario. Here is a very straight Bull breeding me. I’m am an alpha to my core. Me taking him in my ass though it is submission but it’s also for both of us to feel pleasure.
That is really hot!

Such a hot photo. His dominance and superiority is well established. It’s my experience that most Bulls like to own and breed the woman and the man. Unfortunately most are worried about the labels that are put on a man who wants to fuck another man but they don’t apply in this scenario. Here is a very straight Bull breeding me. I’m am an alpha to my core. Me taking him in my ass though it is submission but it’s also for both of us to feel pleasure.
Oh that looks so good. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart:

This is incredibly hot and I wish he was fucking my ass

Fantastic thread- the first time I really got bred I made a five hour drive to finally fuck my new boyfriend who I met at my job when he was here on vacation. So long story short I didn’t know what to expect but knowing he was bi and gorgeous and built was enough to get me there and when we got to business he bred me 13 times in a row all night long it was insane how much nutt he flooded me with. After that I was no longer interested in putting my- notably substantial white dick into anyone. He didn’t even give me the woman’s orgasm but he wore me the fuck out in the very best possible way.,we stayed together for almost five years and he bred me every single day sometimes multiple times and I loved every minute of it

Back