White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
I have been fucked up my ass but as I'm a male I didn't become pregnant.
Plus you cannot make a bum baby, however hard you try

Can't remember the first time so much but there was a guy in Savanna that came to my hotel room. He was Jamaica or "Bahama Black". He had a great cock. An honest 9 and thick like a beer bottle. I sucked him for a long time then he put me on my knees, pulled my hips up in the air and ate my ass for a bit. Never put a finger in me but worked the outside of my hole while he was eating my ass. At one point I felt him maneuvering and I knew I was going to be fucked. We never discussed condoms and I didn't care. He did the obligatory spit on my hole and and pressed that firm thick cock head into me. I was so into it I just opened up and accepted him. He rocked me back and forth working himself inside. At one point I asked if he was all in and he said half. I felt like I would split in two if he went further but finally I felt his big ball sack lay on mine as he bottomed out. He fucked me for 20 minutes and sat back on his knees. His slick cock standing at full mast, he just kinda gave me a look, he didn't need to ask. I sucked that hot cock for 10 minutes before he told me he was going seed me. Back on my knees like a proper fag he went straight in to the base. This time he fucked me with purpose for a good 10 minutes when his cock got as hard as a bat. I could feel the head throb and the shaft pulse he dumped what seemed like a quart of cum into my gut. He kept fucking for a bit then laid back, I went to work cleaning him up with my mouth. My asshole was so busted and used his cum was literally running out of me unrestricted. I couldn't have clenched it tight enough at that moment to stop it. I've looked for him every time I come to savanna but never saw him again. Damn near turned me gay but I like pussy too much. I see a guy once a month now that has a nice cock. 7 ish and hard, he gives me my fix.

Last edited:
Can't renege the first time so much but there was a guy in savanna that came to my hotel room. He was Jamaica or "Bahama Black". He had a great cock. An honest 9 and thick like a beer bottle. I sucked him for a long time then he put me on my knees, pulled my hips up in the air and ate my ass for a bit. Never put a finger on me but worked the outside of my hole while he was eating by ass. At one point I felt him maneuvering and I knew I was going to be fucked. We never discussed condoms and I didn't care. He did the obligatory spit on my hole and and pressed that firm thick cock head into me. I was so into it I just opened up and accepted him. He rocked me back and forth working himself inside. At one point I asked if we all in and he said half. I felt like I would split in too if he weren't further but finially I felt his big ball sack lay on mine as he bottomed out. He fucked me for 20 minutes and sat back in his knees. His slick cock standing at full mast, he just kinda gave me a look. He didn't need to ask. I sucked that hot cock for 10 minutes before he told me he was going seed me. Back on my knees like a proper fag he went straight in to the base. This time he fucked me with purpose for a good 10 minutes when his cock got as hard as a bat. I could feel the head thob and the shaft pulse he dumped what seemed like a quart of cum into my gut. He kept fucking for a bit then laid back. I went to work cleaning him up but my hole was so busted and used his cum was literally running out of me unrestricted. I couldn't have clenched it tight enough at that moment to stop it. Looked for him every time I came to savanna but never saw him again. Damn near turned me gay but I like pussy too much. I see a guy once a month now that has a nice cock. 7 ish and hard, he gives me my fix.
Sorry for the spelling errors, doesn't seem that you can edit once you publish but you get the jist.

Sorry for the spelling errors, doesn't seem that you can edit once you publish but you get the jist.
Forget the spelling, your description was so erotic. It sounds like you had the fuck of a lifetime and I was so turned on by the way that Black Stud used you. Such a wonderful way to experience your first Black Man. I hope mine will be as much of a pleasure as yours. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Back