White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 339 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 243 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
breeding is something I save for special guys. I've been bred by 4 men total, 3 black men.

2 of those black men were a "more than one time thing" and one was the one I wrote the story about on this forum.

normally I have men cum on my face, but carrying their seed in my ass is such a high. there is NOTHING that will make you feel like more of a bitch than knowing another man emptied his balls in you. to slide my panties back on and feel it drain out of me......mouth watering.

I like knowing there are 4 men on the planet that if I see them will instantly have that effect on me...
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 6.50.26 AM.jpegIMG_3032.jpeg

Such a hot photo. His dominance and superiority is well established. It’s my experience that most Bulls like to own and breed the woman and the man. Unfortunately most are worried about the labels that are put on a man who wants to fuck another man but they don’t apply in this scenario. Here is a very straight Bull breeding me. I’m am an alpha to my core. Me taking him in my ass though it is submission but it’s also for both of us to feel pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_1769.MOV
    3.1 MB
Such a hot photo. His dominance and superiority is well established. It’s my experience that most Bulls like to own and breed the woman and the man. Unfortunately most are worried about the labels that are put on a man who wants to fuck another man but they don’t apply in this scenario. Here is a very straight Bull breeding me. I’m am an alpha to my core. Me taking him in my ass though it is submission but it’s also for both of us to feel pleasure.
If they feel goog with it why not let them fuck me

We need men like this its not only pussy

Black men fuck us like they would a women

It must be such a pleasure to be fucked like that by a dominant Black Stud in total control. :sex:

Back