White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Wow! They breed you like women. Hot. Do they kiss you? Do you develop affection or romantic feelings for them? Do you get turned on at the thought of them on top of you? Interestingly, someone else said cowgirl position was better for prostate orgasms.
I know that whenever he called me I dropped whatever I was doing and made myself available for him to do me. Yes, the thought of him in me and on me drove me crazy.

Wow! They breed you like women. Hot. Do they kiss you? Do you develop affection or romantic feelings for them? Do you get turned on at the thought of them on top of you? Interestingly, someone else said cowgirl position was better for prostate orgasms.
On my back, legs up on his chest or shoulders is the way it's most likely to happen for me as well. It's definitely the position that feels the most submissive to be fucked in.

I decided to try reverse cowgirl with my suction cup dildo on a small bench last night. That worked out pretty good. I couldn’t hold the position long enough to finish but it was definitely hitting the spot very well. My legs were quivering like crazy.

Back