White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Like I mentioned it happened yesterday. I went for a massage he was a black guy very build and strong. During the massage he mentioned that I need to do some special stretches because the muscles in my legs were very tight and for a runner it was not got good to continue running like that. I told him that was fine he then asked me to stand up and to remove my underwear. I did so and after that he told me that he had helped a lot of guys with the same issue. He started rubbing my ass and telling to relax it all happen so fast that honestly do not know how I ended up giving in so easy. I went there because I was thinking that getting a massage from a black guy was kind erotic and got more than what I asked for it what an incredible session. He was defectively around 11" or so and tick with a big head. He knew how to loose those muscles up this guy was an incredible masseur. I can't stop thinking about how it all happen so fast.

Thank You, for telling how it happened and how Big his Cock is. That is one Huge cock, especially for a Frist-Timer. How do you feel, Today? I would think Sore.

My experience happened on a Friday night. He left the next morning and I spent the whole day at home trying to process what happened the night before. Was I gay? Was I bi? As mentioned, I had sucked his dick on several occasions, licked his cum out of my girlfriend's pussy and willingly cleaned him up but nothing ever happened like this. My ass hurt from the dick and the slaps, my mouth was blown out and my breath, even after repeated brushing, smelled like cum. Never left the house, which was rare for me. Nursed my poor boypussi in a warm tub of water and had kept a hard-on all day thinking about his dick. When he called to say he was coming back over, my heart leaped. I tried to explain that my ass was in traction but he would he none of it. A creamy shot in my mouth and off to bed we went. Thank goodness I wore that dick out the night before. He fucked me, called me names, blow his second load and fell asleep.

My experience happened on a Friday night. He left the next morning and I spent the whole day at home trying to process what happened the night before. Was I gay? Was I bi? As mentioned, I had sucked his dick on several occasions, licked his cum out of my girlfriend's pussy and willingly cleaned him up but nothing ever happened like this. My ass hurt from the dick and the slaps, my mouth was blown out and my breath, even after repeated brushing, smelled like cum. Never left the house, which was rare for me. Nursed my poor boypussi in a warm tub of water and had kept a hard-on all day thinking about his dick. When he called to say he was coming back over, my heart leaped. I tried to explain that my ass was in traction but he would he none of it. A creamy shot in my mouth and off to bed we went. Thank goodness I wore that dick out the night before. He fucked me, called me names, blow his second load and fell asleep.
The few times I’ve taken a true monster cock , there was for sure soreness the next day after the initial tingling and numbness wore off, however , it would make me remember all the action, how it felt when I had a prostate orgasm, and a big plus when I would reach into my jeans a get a dab of cum leakage , which goes on for a couple days, I coild still smell his sex , oh yeah, ❤️ that soreness !

Our BULL lets me suck him but I want him to breed me. He knows that I want him to fuck me but so far he just teases about it and hasn't yet. Closest we have come to it was him placing his nice cock on my smooth boi pussy and only resting it there. It felt so good and I wanted him so bad but he didn't.
Oh, that is a tease. Our bull must have known I was ready. He took the first opportunity, her out of the house for a few days, to breed me. It hurt!!! It was very painful at first but I wanted it to hurt. I wanted it to be deep, I felt his nuts on my nuts and that's what drove me over the edge. He was in, the worst was over, I started pushing back, tighten my boypussi, moaning - all I wanted to do was please him. He started kissing my neck and holding me down. OMG it was crazy. He flipped me and put my legs back, all dick!!! Straight in, pain, pleasure, fear, surrender, all at once. He kissed me and I came.

Being with a new black man for the first time is an amazing feeling when he uses you but meeting up with him again and again is also amazing as there is no nervousness, you both know what is going to happen.
Absolutely. While the first night was so amazing and painful, by the third as was riding that dick like the little bitch he had turned me into. I couldn't wait to feel him.

You posted, "White men, have you been bred by a BLACK MAN?"

I have an issue with the term "white men." I don't think there is such a thing as a "white man." There are technically white males, but calling one a "man," is disrespectful to actual MEN, which by nesessity means BLACK MEN! Whites are a totally feminine race, who's purpose is to take on our appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN!!!

Every white boy should accept their innate Femininity, and be what we really are... sissies, virtually the same as woman, and openly and freely get FUCKED like bitches by BLACK MEN, be inseminated daily like we are trying to get pregnant! I just got BLACKED RAW, and I am on cloud nine, fufilling my purpose... Rubbing my little pale white belly, and knowing that millions of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm are alive inside my guts, being absorbed my my intestines into me! This is what all white boys should be doing!!!

Thou art speaking my language well.
I'm a black bi-top who always loves to fuck willing asscunts like yourself like I want to make babies in them.
Ladies should not have all that fun to themselves.

Back