White Men Breeding Black Women - Is it a Problem?

I haven’t found a good answer for this on here. My wife is black and we have two children of our own (genetically) and now a fully black baby from a bull. Obviously, I love all of my children very much. But do you think there is anything inherently wrong with a white man seeding a black woman? Does it serve the same purpose as BBC with white women? Does it go against everything that we are trying to do here? Would love to hear your thoughts, even if they don’t change my way of thinking. I will never stop being an admirer of black Queens and their perfect minds and bodies. Should I be requested to wear a condom when I have sex with them to avoid weakening their power?
Just enjoy life and be a good parent

But do you think there is anything inherently wrong with a white man seeding a black woman? Does it serve the same purpose as BBC with white women? Does it go against everything that we are trying to do here?
Everyone is different and you have to do you. I can only speak for my feelings. I feel no compulsion to sire ki-ds of my own. If I were with a black woman, I would hope she feels the desire to have children from black lover(s) and I would raise them as my own. If I were with a mixed race woman, I would want for her to have darker, not lighter children from strong black sperm.

Last edited:
I haven’t found a good answer for this on here. My wife is black and we have two children of our own (genetically) and now a fully black baby from a bull. Obviously, I love all of my children very much. But do you think there is anything inherently wrong with a white man seeding a black woman? Does it serve the same purpose as BBC with white women? Does it go against everything that we are trying to do here? Would love to hear your thoughts, even if they don’t change my way of thinking. I will never stop being an admirer of black Queens and their perfect minds and bodies. Should I be requested to wear a condom when I have sex with them to avoid weakening their power?
I love sex with black women. Have had plenty of bareback sex with them😉

Breeding of Black women you have to take in historical context. A consensual interracial relationship is fine. I doubt many Black women if any want to be “breed”. It brings up to many different things of colonialism, racism, violence towards Black women. Black women have been the victims of White and Black men more than anyone else. Saying things are the same is like saying immigration and slavery are the same.

Vous avez raison.

People use the word “breed” on this website all the time. I didn’t intend to imply it in the way you are characterizing but I understand and respect your concern.

Breeding of Black women you have to take in historical context. A consensual interracial relationship is fine. I doubt many Black women if any want to be “breed”. It brings up to many different things of colonialism, racism, violence towards Black women. Black women have been the victims of White and Black men more than anyone else. Saying things are the same is like saying immigration and slavery are the same.
Bro, they’re not using in that way. If the other way is fine so is this way. Plus the other sometimes is used in a racist way, so there both are racist. You can’t bring historical context if their other is using it in a racist way as well. That’s hypocritical bias.

I’m white and have bred a very classy black woman. Her black hubs held her legs open and lightly massaged my balls while I was breeding her.
After I serviced her she became mine and I stopped by to be pleasured by her whenever I wanted.
Their ******* used to glare at me and get red faced when I stopped by, he came at me once, I spanked him right in front of her and hubs to let him know who’s in charge.
Her cocky hubs thanked me for it later. He said his ******* needed to learn some respect and manners when a dominant white man is around.
When she had the baby , that’s biologically mine and hers, her whole fam noticed it’s mixed.
Her brother, which I’m also friends with, knows I hang around them a lot and finally asked me about it one day.
He accepted it that I’m the ******* and even said he had been pretty sure his bro in law was a cuck wimp and I just confirmed it.
He’s accepting of it as is the rest of her family.

I’m white and have bred a very classy black woman. Her black hubs held her legs open and lightly massaged my balls while I was breeding her.
After I serviced her she became mine and I stopped by to be pleasured by her whenever I wanted.
Their ******* used to glare at me and get red faced when I stopped by, he came at me once, I spanked him right in front of her and hubs to let him know who’s in charge.
Her cocky hubs thanked me for it later. He said his ******* needed to learn some respect and manners when a dominant white man is around.
When she had the baby , that’s biologically mine and hers, her whole fam noticed it’s mixed.
Her brother, which I’m also friends with, knows I hang around them a lot and finally asked me about it one day.
He accepted it that I’m the ******* and even said he had been pretty sure his bro in law was a cuck wimp and I just confirmed it.
He’s accepting of it as is the rest of her family.
Amazing story. Love a BWC cucking an ebony couple. How much bigger were you than this black beta?

Bro, they’re not using in that way. If the other way is fine so is this way. Plus the other sometimes is used in a racist way, so there both are racist. You can’t bring historical context if their other is using it in a racist way as well. That’s hypocritical bias.
Hypocritical bias??? No, and context matters. I respect you are saying
“They are not using it that way.” That really is the the end of the point. I was stating that reading the title of this thread on face value it’s an issue. “Creampie, cumdump etc…” plenty of other terms could have been used for interracial play. The question of “Is it a problem” gives meaning. Nobody on this site is against interracial play so to ask is interracial play an issue is nonsensical. At face value the title of this thread is about “breeding”. That term is used literally and figuratively at different times. I agree like everyone else it’s not an issue interracial play. The author of the thread meant it in a different way than it’s stated on face value. I believe the author implied something besides can black women be a “creampie slut.” If that was the title it would alleviate any confusion.

Facts:

ALL women
in general regardless of race or ethnicity are indeed THEE " gatekeepers" to sex. Also black women specifically will decide whether or not " IF " they WILL get bread by a white guy. Like ALL other women, it is their choice. There's nothing wrong with it. Just like every other woman has a choice to whom they will get bread by.

I’m a white male and I’ve dated and fucked a few black and biracial women in my day. The best was a little half black 1/4 white 1/4 Asian girl. She ended up moving to Hawaii with her family and I never saw her again but had a few good nights with her.

Hey whatever floats your boat or helps you find your lost remote. Me I plan on doing my patriotic duty and giving this veteran a nice show of gratitude from a civilian all over her chest. Everyone say "Thank you for your service". Very nice.

titties.png

Hypocritical bias??? No, and context matters. I respect you are saying
“They are not using it that way.” That really is the the end of the point. I was stating that reading the title of this thread on face value it’s an issue. “Creampie, cumdump etc…” plenty of other terms could have been used for interracial play. The question of “Is it a problem” gives meaning. Nobody on this site is against interracial play so to ask is interracial play an issue is nonsensical. At face value the title of this thread is about “breeding”. That term is used literally and figuratively at different times. I agree like everyone else it’s not an issue interracial play. The author of the thread meant it in a different way than it’s stated on face value. I believe the author implied something besides can black women be a “creampie slut.” If that was the title it would alleviate any confusion.
Ok. But it still doesn’t matter. Raceplay is raceplay and uses a bit of racism. So that’s why I said “don’t be a hypocrite.”

Back