White Men Breeding Black Women - Is it a Problem?

You're trippin man. Do what you want. If you have a humiliation fetish and she isn't down with small dick, play on that. Otherwise, if you enjoy some fresh new pussy, get it. I've sampled all skin types except for Indian, native American and middle eastern. One thing they all have in common though, is they are all pink inside and they feel great when you slide in. A black "queen" off of this site shouldn't be deciding your evening with this lady nor should any of us here. It's between you, your wife and this friend that she has for you.

You're trippin man. Do what you want. If you have a humiliation fetish and she isn't down with small dick, play on that. Otherwise, if you enjoy some fresh new pussy, get it. I've sampled all skin types except for Indian, native American and middle eastern. One thing they all have in common though, is they are all pink inside and they feel great when you slide in. A black "queen" off of this site shouldn't be deciding your evening with this lady nor should any of us here. It's between you, your wife and this friend that she has for you.
I know my place. I will probably fuck her but it will be colonization that I should be punished for later.

How will I be punished when I seed this Ugandan Queen tonight? I can’t help but to put a weak load of cum into her. Queen Mistress will be punished! ?

Back