White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

LOOK at my profile any time a man wants me or i want a man u get on your kness.its a sign of submison.its were a woman belonds when its time for sex
I do know my place and yes its onmy knees when in the presents of a black man. im just saying that my regular lover prefer making love to me and treating me like a lady. He also knows i will never turn him down for anything he wants or needs.

I do know my place and yes its onmy knees when in the presents of a black man. im just saying that my regular lover prefer making love to me and treating me like a lady. He also knows i will never turn him down for anything he wants or needs.
then WHY DO YOU DESIRE BEING WITH ANOTHER MAN

then WHY DO YOU DESIRE BEING WITH ANOTHER MAN
I cant explain it other than im not a one man woman. I love and desire my lover but i also desife being with other men and making them happy. I need the feeling of being submissive to others as much as need to be made love to by him.

I cant explain it other than im not a one man woman. I love and desire my lover but i also desife being with other men and making them happy. I need the feeling of being submissive to others as much as need to be made love to by him.
ITS called being a female.put your sex life first like your panties

I enjoy it because I feel like I'm truly devoting my attention to his pleasure, it's a reminder that it's his satisfaction that's important, not mine. I actually get very wet, just from knowing that I'm pleasing my man ha ha ha

Back