White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

my first ever cock was a black guy when i was 17. the first thing i ever did for him was a blow job whilst on my knees. ever since i have expected to do it.

as said the place is on the knees your mouth is like a pussy it needs to obey . myself learning is half the fun there is a skill to it

White ladies: Do you like to be on your knees for a BBC ? How often are you on your knees ? Do you like it ? What do you think when you are on your knees ?
I love being on my knees sucking off a BBC. I'm thinking how much I'm satisfying my Black master, how much I want to swallow his load of cum and if my husband is watching how much I'm humiliating him

I love being on my knees sucking off a BBC. I'm thinking how much I'm satisfying my Black master, how much I want to swallow his load of cum and if my husband is watching how much I'm humiliating him

good girl :) you know your place.:)

Absolutely love it, like the other girls i like to be submissive, looking up to the black guy. I did it before Christmas in a club car park, my knees were resting on the gravel and wet and the guy wouldnt let me up till he'd emptied himself in me. Love it.

I like being on my knees in front of a man.....having that feeling you get when he grabs you by your hair or puts his hands on your shoulders and pushes you to your knees without even saying a word and you know what he wants and you know he's going to take what he wants.
I'll remember this. ;-)

Absolutely love it, like the other girls i like to be submissive, looking up to the black guy. I did it before Christmas in a club car park, my knees were resting on the gravel and wet and the guy wouldnt let me up till he'd emptied himself in me. Love it.
Wonderful!

Back