White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

To me there is something highly naughty and erotic about the whole scenario of a willing white wife eagerly submitting to a black men to begin with. Then responding to his desires for me to be on my knees before him presenting my mouth and face for his pleasure takes it to another level. I have been a very oral woman all my life and and I love pleasing my bull this way.

To me there is something highly naughty and erotic about the whole scenario of a willing white wife eagerly submitting to a black men to begin with. Then responding to his desires for me to be on my knees before him presenting my mouth and face for his pleasure takes it to another level. I have been a very oral woman all my life and and I love pleasing my bull this way.
Many women feel as you do, although some are reluctant to admit it. Thanks for sharing openly.

If Dell my BBC lover wants to fuck me from behind and tells me to get on my knees with my legs well parted who am I to refuse as I’m his slut and I know he will be going to fuck me hard and deep .

i love to be on my knees with a bbc in my mouth. I think it is the most suitable position for a white woman.
How many times? as much hope as possible

Back