White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

I love being on my knees sucking a Lovers Beautiful Black Cock! I love the feel of it my hands, on my face and especially in my mouth as I suck on it. Just the anticipation gets me excited and wet. I want to please him and when I'm swallowing the warm, delicious seed he's filling my mouth with, I know I've satisfied his need and mine too.
m.JPG

Well, this is very true. Something we white girls just get used to from the very beginning with Black men. It's something 'expected' and we, of course, have to comply. Any white woman knows this. If you don't kneel then you're not even in a black man's life, to be perfectly honest with you. True! True! True! :wub:Dana

Thats great to hear. I want a white girlfriend who can cuck me with all the BBC she wants :)

White ladies: Do you like to be on your knees for a BBC ? How often are you on your knees ? Do you like it ? What do you think when you are on your knees ?
I really enjoy giving oral so being on my knees is something I enjoy, although I may use a pillow under them from time to time. It also works being on your back with your head hanging over the edge of a couch, bed or whatever. Generally I am pretty focused when I am giving so my thoughts are on what I am doing.

I really enjoy giving oral so being on my knees is something I enjoy, although I may use a pillow under them from time to time. It also works being on your back with your head hanging over the edge of a couch, bed or whatever. Generally I am pretty focused when I am giving so my thoughts are on what I am doing.

"head hanging over the edge" sounds like classic throat fucking position. Is that you with black men?

You're so right. I would let my GF suck BBC on her knees. :)
Love ur post, I love genuflecting to the mighty black cock, and its true both me and my pussy belong to him. I love holding that huge cock in my hands its like I'm grasping this magnificent source of power,one that can change women forever

Back