White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nobby, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member Gold Member

White ladies: Do you like to be on your knees for a BBC ? How often are you on your knees ? Do you like it ? What do you think when you are on your knees ?

2. Nobby

No white lady here has an opinion about this normal_491029209.jpg normal_hypnotized.jpg normal_ir050.jpg

roknrolcpl, SAMR, don dune and 25 others like this.
  3. mywhitewifewantsbbc

mywhitewifewantsbbc Member

love seeing my wife on her knees sucking black cock

Sexylatina4bbc, Neillow and JaynSarah like this.
  4. johabbes

johabbes Guest

5. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    BEING ON YOUR KNEES, IS A POSITION OF WORSHIP, WHITES ARE SUBMISSIVE AND LOVE BEING SLAVES TO THE DOMINANT AND ALL POWERFUL GODS (THE BLACKMAN)SO BEING ON OUR KNEES BEFORE BLACKMEN IS BOTH PROPER AND RESPECTFUL TO OUR BLACK MASTERS. FROM THIS POSITION HE IS LOOKING DOWN ON US WHITE SUBMISSIVES, WHO IN TURN RAISE OUR EYES TO LOOK UP TO OUR GODS
    ALSO FROM THIS POSITION HE CAN DO AS HE WISHS WITH HIS WHITE SLAVES, PISS ON US, SPIT ON US , WE WHITES FROM THIS POSITION ARE IN PERFECT PLACE TO ORALLY WORSHIP HIS GIANT AND GOD LIKE COCK AND BALLS.
    BOTH MY WIFE AND I ARE ALWAYS ON OUR KNEES BEFORE A BLACK MASTER, (UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION TO DO OTHERWISE.
    WAITING INSTRUCTIONS, IS DONE ON KNEES, HEAD BOWED AND SLAVE TONQUE OUT AND HANDS BEHIND BACK THIS IS SUBMISSSIVE AND RESPECT FOR MASTERS

T-money06, susan44, KellyC and 8 others like this.
  6. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Love ur post, I love genuflecting to the mighty black cock, and its true both me and my pussy belong to him. I love holding that huge cock in my hands its like I'm grasping this magnificent source of power,one that can change women forever

7. Nobby

Mandy, you know your place. I love to hear a white lady talking like this. :)

flsubboy4u likes this.
  8. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

It truely is where white women belong. Black men love to see their white sluts taking black dick down their throats. if shes not going down deep enough he can simply place his hands on the back of her head and make the bitch take all of his cock like she is supposed to. I would love to be at a party with 20 or 30 black men and two or three more sluts where we spent the entire night on our knees with our mouths open waiting for the next black dick.

9. Nobby

I would love to be invited to this party. :)

wendy731 likes this.
  10. teninches4Tracy

It does sound fun. And in case your wondering no chicks with flat heads will be invited:blackheart:

Nobby likes this.
  11. Nobby

Invite girls with pigtails. I love to hold them there when they are on their knees sucking my cock. :)

12. Peterbrazen1

Peterbrazen1 New Member

I like havin her on her knees in the beginning as it sets the tone. I really enjoy it when they are both on their knees taking turns. I really like them both getting into wanting me.

13. teninches4Tracy

That is why we exist. Black men are gods to me. Anytime I get the opportunity to have a black studs cock in me I will take it. If he feeds me his cum i will swallow it. I know I'm a slut cause I love cum

14. Nobby

You know where you belong, Tracy. :)

Hannover and flsubboy4u like this.
  15. 1cummthirsty

1cummthirsty Active Member

US
    Well my Size QOS (ex) Hated suckin her Blk b/fs cocks ..... Sooooo That became my job ... Being on my submissive knees suckin all 4 of her b/fs cocks ... I Luved It & Miss It ......Luv bein a submissive cock suckin faggot for a blk Man

16. DanaBlackOwned

DanaBlackOwned Well-Known Member

Well, this is very true. Something we white girls just get used to from the very beginning with Black men. It's something 'expected' and we, of course, have to comply. Any white woman knows this. If you don't kneel then you're not even in a black man's life, to be perfectly honest with you. True! True! True! :wub:Dana

don dune, flsubboy4u, KellyC and 9 others like this.
  17. DanaBlackOwned

DanaBlackOwned Well-Known Member

CaribeBull and stinni like this.
  18. kissylips

kissylips Active Member

US
    to b honest i love being on my knees giving my lover please he deserves and i love as well..all i think about is how good it feels in my mouth and doing all i can to make him happy..and as i said here before i am an sss gal......Suck...Swallow...Smile

don dune, LynneC469, egreen09 and 2 others like this.
  19. itsraylene

itsraylene Well-Known Member Gold Member

i'm not shy about getting on my knees for my man.

SteveShy and BlkTyler like this.
  20. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

On my knees for BBC ... yes! For no other man.

itsraylene and BlkTyler like this.