White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

Yes I like being on my knees for bbc because I am submissive towards bbc. Dunno how often who's counting, let's just say I've got callouse on my knees haha lol. I feel owned when I am down on my knees for a bbc

I agree...I've seen white women teact with more respect and submissively to me than white men they've dated before

"Do you like to be on your knees for a BBC ? "
YES - I love it. Cupping the balls with all their amazing juices and giving pleasure to a huge black cock is amazing and the best place to be

"How often are you on your knees ?"
Whenever I'm told to

"Do you like it ?"
Thought I'd already answered that, but YES.

"What do you think when you are on your knees ?"
Don't cum, don't cum, I want you to keep your cum in these balls for as long as possible so I can suck this cock like never before.

Ohh did I mention I oral sex.
That is so erotic. I know exactly what you mean about hoping he don't cum to soon.

On my knees is always a good place to start. It is the level I want to be at when I first get to open the package and see a black friends hidden treasure! With me, at first, my thoughts are mostly admiration, which definitely leads to wanting more! I absolutely love sucking BBC, so on my knees only lasts for so long. Fortunately there are plenty positions that works just as well, some even better!;)
I like that too. I love performing oral in front of my husband and then let the BBC have his way with me

BEING ON YOUR KNEES, IS A POSITION OF WORSHIP, WHITES ARE SUBMISSIVE AND LOVE BEING SLAVES TO THE DOMINANT AND ALL POWERFUL GODS (THE BLACKMAN)SO BEING ON OUR KNEES BEFORE BLACKMEN IS BOTH PROPER AND RESPECTFUL TO OUR BLACK MASTERS. FROM THIS POSITION HE IS LOOKING DOWN ON US WHITE SUBMISSIVES, WHO IN TURN RAISE OUR EYES TO LOOK UP TO OUR GODS
ALSO FROM THIS POSITION HE CAN DO AS HE WISHS WITH HIS WHITE SLAVES, PISS ON US, SPIT ON US , WE WHITES FROM THIS POSITION ARE IN PERFECT PLACE TO ORALLY WORSHIP HIS GIANT AND GOD LIKE COCK AND BALLS.
BOTH MY WIFE AND I ARE ALWAYS ON OUR KNEES BEFORE A BLACK MASTER, (UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION TO DO OTHERWISE.
WAITING INSTRUCTIONS, IS DONE ON KNEES, HEAD BOWED AND SLAVE TONQUE OUT AND HANDS BEHIND BACK THIS IS SUBMISSSIVE AND RESPECT FOR MASTERS
I truly agree with you. We, wife and I, also lick our Black Masters asses

White ladies: Do you like to be on your knees for a BBC ? How often are you on your knees ? Do you like it ? What do you think when you are on your knees ?
MY.daughters boy friend stoped by he knew she was not home.i was in my panties /nylons i did not care.if he saw me. he fucked in theass last night.i asked him if he wanted me to get on my knees.and suck his cock he said thats why im here.

It feels natural yes but not always needed. Some black guys i date and have dated like for me or any white girl to be on there knees. But my regular black lover is not like that. He treats me like a lady and makes love to me. We are very good togather..

It feels natural yes but not always needed. Some black guys i date and have dated like for me or any white girl to be on there knees. But my regular black lover is not like that. He treats me like a lady and makes love to me. We are very good togather..
IF .he does not make u get on your kn ees and hold u by your hair or head .he is not getting a good blow job.are u sucking his cock like u mean it

Yes im sucking his cock like i mean it....We make love togather and yes sometimes i do get on my knees and worship his cock....

Back