White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

If it is my decision, then I don't mind at all. If someone forces me to, because they think they can and I don't have a say in it, then I have a problem with it. I don't like being ****** to do something. I like it to be my idea, because I want to.

Yes, I know, that goes against what many have said here. But, guys, tell the truth, wouldn't you rather have me on my knees in front of you because I want to be, with all of the enthusiasm that would entitle you to? :)

I also think there's a huge difference in how we feel kneeling before our Black Stud and Masters in private compared to semi-public or even public places with discretion of course, like clubs and parties and things like that. Whatever we are to our Black Man, whether it's His girlfriend, partner, wife, white bitch or just his fuckhole, a Black Man's expectation is for us to be on our knees a lot. It's a learned behavior, actually .. one that we need to learn to please and pay RESPECT to our Black Men and the Black Race, in general. There have been several Black guys who have openly said that They enjoy a white girl on her knees before Them, at Their feet humbling themselves .. especially, if a white guy is noticing this too .. and it doesn't "have to be" oral sex either, just kneeling in obedience is what pleases Them. :blackheart:xoxx, Dana

If it is my decision, then I don't mind at all. If someone forces me to, because they think they can and I don't have a say in it, then I have a problem with it. I don't like being ****** to do something. I like it to be my idea, because I want to.

Yes, I know, that goes against what many have said here. But, guys, tell the truth, wouldn't you rather have me on my knees in front of you because I want to be, with all of the enthusiasm that would entitle you to? :)
that is always best...a self-enthused dick sucker is always better ;-)

This sounds correct, not that any of my girlfriends would blow me very often. They'd blow plenty of other guys though.

I guess it's normal. i wouldn't be wanting to stand and suck. I feel like kneel is more pleasurable and it's more kinky in my way. It's like while i blow, he rubs my pussy:blackheart:

Back