White Ladies; what are YOUR rules for sex with BBC?

Mine are a bit different:
1- Be respectful, unless I'm in the mood to be disrespected and used.
3- Please "me" first, but I sometimes like for you to care just about your needs. Slam bam and thank you ma'm.
4- EXPECT me to be "your" slut... because, well, that is exactly what I am.
5- Touch my pussy, lick my pussy, eat my pussy however you want. Just don't ignore my pussy.
7- My husband will not participate. I want you all to myself.
8- Push my head down if I'm sucking your cock... if that's what you're into. I want you to be happy.
9- PLEASE suck my nipples. I sometimes have titty orgasms. Yum.
10- If you want to play safe, we'll play safe. If you want raw, we'll work it out.

Ok...when do we play?

I’m upfront, and I’ve noticed a lot of guys that talk a big game don’t respond after hearing my requests. Not sure what that’s about ?

Being clean/showered is a must! I assume that’s just common sense and a mutual thing! I don’t repeat that.

I personally do not like long fingernails though, so I will mention that. I actually prefer a little hair on my men, but that’s just me. ?‍♀️

I’m naturally dominant, so I need someone that can ACTUALLY take control of me. I don’t have a hard time submitting, but I need you to be confident.
I want to please you, and I like to be told what to do. If you’re shy, that’s not going to work.

My husband isn’t a cuck and doesn’t always need to be present, if he is and decides to join in that’s his choice. You won’t order him to do things and he’s not into MM play.

You must be absolutely respectful outside of sex.
Laid back is a huge plus! I’m generally up for mostly anything if the vibe is right. (no *******, peeing, *******, or animals though)

Wifeyys Rules

1. Be respectful cause I promise you hubs isn’t going anywhere he’s stuck with me been annoying his ass almost 10 years now ??‍♀️?
  2. For f’s sakes have some manners, I assure you they do matter and yes they get you further with a real lady I promise you ??
  3. I don’t mind being a little pushed around in a sexy way but too much (not into the dom part) will bring out the sassy bitch in me ??‍♀️?
  4. Don’t. Disrespect. My. Man.??

I think they all should pretty much go without saying, but I realize some people need it spelled out for them.
Aside from those listed, really I think my only rule is no kissing. That makes it too intimate. I just want to fuck. ;)

Same rules as many have in the lifestyle scene. Time2try hit the nail in the head. I invite all the single guys on here to join SLS. If you're truly interested in hooking up that is the community to be vetted in. Just our opinion.

We don't have rules. The men need to be respectful and impress my wife but those are not rules those are selections. As for the sex just like any normal sexual interlude try what you like if is crosses a limit let each other know.

I can tell you that I know what my wife doesn't like.

BDSM
Pain
Toliet stuff

We"ve tried SLS a number of times. Just doesn't work in our area, not so many members apparently. But if you're in a bigger city/metropolis, I'm sure you'll have no problem with the site.

In reading this, it gives me an interesting perspective. Yes, everything my hubs or a BBC expects of me is mutual, but a huge part of it is feeling like my one soul purpose is to serve that BBC, by any way possible. I mean as much as hubs is the cuckold in this situation, my hubs is the one that finds me alll of my BBC, and has them at a standard that he thinks I deserve but no matter what, we know we are supposed serve, by whatever means possible♥️-N

Back