White Ladies; what are YOUR rules for sex with BBC?

I think almost everything falls under the rule of being respectful. Listen to everything said and asked and have a good time.
I'm going to pretty much agree with this one covering a lot of it. If I say something like stop or that is too far and him respecting that or likewise all falls under respect. So if all parties go in with mutual respect then all should go well.

i thought I would bring a different perspective since there is a thread about what a "BBC's rules are for white women." It's only fair that we too have rules, or expected rules, when it comes to having sex with a BBC.

Mine are simple,
1- Be respectful
2- Be clean
3- Please "me" first
4- Don't expect me to be "your" slut, I'm my husbands slut first and foremost.
5- When I say "don't move" don't! I know what I'm doing
6- Don't just lick my pussy, I want it eaten, and eaten well.
7- My husband will, or will not participate, deal with it either way.
8- Don't push my head down if I'm sucking your cock.
9- You are welcome to suck my nipples, but what gets me off is below the waist.
10- Expect to play safe, unless we say otherwise.
11- Give me time, I have feelings too.

Feel free to dismiss mine as we all have our own idiosyncrasies. I would like to see other women's ideas about this phenomenon.
Also:
No, means NO
Pubes should be shaved
Be able to have a reasonable conversation. No grunts or monosyllables.

Good posts. However, just want to say from a bbc perspective on this site: there are mixed messages being sent. I find that some women speak of the “bull” being aggressive, assertive and telling them what to do. Also specifically calling them cunts, whores and other “degrading” names. If this is not done than the bull is not seen as a authentic one. While others speak of being treated “respectfully “, a lot less of the “bull” mentality. In the context of fantasy and getting off I’m down with whatever two(or more ) consenting adults agree upon. In my humble opinion, and spontaneity aside, it would be helpful to know what someone likes or does not; if they know:confused:. A little communication, in the beginning,can make it better for everyone.
I have stepped down from my soap box.

I have "rules" they are mostly common sense stuff. No urine, no *******, no ******* sex, nothing that involves flashing red and blue lights. Nothing that would get me on the 11 pm news. Play safe.

I also think that there should be mutual respect and when playing with others it is good to make sure all are comfortable and have a good time.

1 through 11 sounds like your husbands duties, the lamb will never dictate to the lion. The absence of spontaneity is what makes many look outside of their relationship, they're in search of fulfillment. Of what's missing, I can appreciate a "dom" or a mistress situation, ( which is what that sounds like ) but keeping it 100 % real it's a jungle out here, and it's full of savages, IPUSHTHELINE BONA-FIDE!
But I’m not a “lamb” you see. And just so you know. Even as the Lion protects the Pride, the Lioness does all the hunting. Also unless she is in heat, she is rarely bothered by the male. WEPULLTHEWEIGHT DONT-PONTIFICATE

Alow me to reiterate, there's s difference between a Dom, and a woman that desires black cock. As long as you stick to dildos, your way of thinking is fine. Fair exchange can never be a robbery. Now if you find a man willing to accept your " rules " that's great, but you're seeking something you don't have, and your attitude will decrease the amount of responses you receive, maybe you should just get your husband a black sheath and you can have it your way.

My wife's rules seem to change the longer she knows the guy. Things off-limits on the first night fade away as she trusts him. Also, the better he is at sex, the more she needs him, the more submissive she becomes.

Alow me to reiterate, there's s difference between a Dom, and a woman that desires black cock. As long as you stick to dildos, your way of thinking is fine. Fair exchange can never be a robbery. Now if you find a man willing to accept your " rules " that's great, but you're seeking something you don't have, and your attitude will decrease the amount of responses you receive, maybe you should just get your husband a black sheath and you can have it your way.
I will always have it my way dear, when and where I choose. Now we can play nice, or naughty. That’s totally up to you. Personally I think women should have rules, and the comments here I believe prove my point.
Have a warm and wonderful evening.:lips:

Mine are simple:-

1- Be respectful but don't be shy please
2- Be clean,shave your pubic hair and brush your teeth before coming.Mouth smell could be the key for a real good sex
3- Give me much more foreplay,sucking, licking,fingering and kissing
4- Start slowly,push your cock inside my pussy very slowly taking it out and pushing it in slowly then increase the speed gradually to hard thrusting
5- Finger my asshole when your cock is inside my pussy and spank my ass while fucking me doggy style
6- If you are fucking me in the ass, which is a MUST and I like it at least once in our lovemaking, please finger my pussy, I want it cum faster and stronger
7- My husband will, or will not participate, deal with it either way but her in general doesn't participate and just take phtos and videos
8- Try to eat my pussy when I'm sucking your cock.
9- Suck my nipples, but what gets me off is sucking my clitoris
10- Make sure to cum inside my pussy or asshole at first, then on subsequent fuck you may cum on my face or my boobs or ass if you like
11- Try to locate my G-spot with your fingers and try to rub it harder and make me squirt
12- When we finish fucking and you leave, you may call me if you like but don't keep calling me so often. I will call you if I need more fuck
Boss!!!

I will always have it my way dear, when and where I choose. Now we can play nice, or naughty. That’s totally up to you. Personally I think women should have rules, and the comments here I believe prove my point.
Have a warm and wonderful evening.:lips:
Lol. When you hear the term " privilege" being used in a negative way, this is a perfect example of that . Your phrase I quote " I will always have it my way dear when and where I choose " end quote. Really ?! Such a large ego . That's not attractive at all. My choice is pass, all is not gold that glitters.

Lol. When you hear the term " privilege" being used in a negative way, this is a perfect example of that . Your phrase I quote " I will always have it my way dear when and where I choose " end quote. Really ?! Such a large ego . That's not attractive at all. My choice is pass, all is not gold that glitters.
Thank you sweetie. I feel privileged you passed me by.

i thought I would bring a different perspective since there is a thread about what a "BBC's rules are for white women." It's only fair that we too have rules, or expected rules, when it comes to having sex with a BBC.

Mine are simple,
1- Be respectful
2- Be clean
3- Please "me" first
4- Don't expect me to be "your" slut, I'm my husbands slut first and foremost.
5- When I say "don't move" don't! I know what I'm doing
6- Don't just lick my pussy, I want it eaten, and eaten well.
7- My husband will, or will not participate, deal with it either way.
8- Don't push my head down if I'm sucking your cock.
9- You are welcome to suck my nipples, but what gets me off is below the waist.
10- Expect to play safe, unless we say otherwise.
11- Give me time, I have feelings too.

Feel free to dismiss mine as we all have our own idiosyncrasies. I would like to see other women's ideas about this phenomenon.
wow i would add to be respectful and laid back. i hate pushy bulls. ive encountered so many its kinda turned me off...

Back