White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ?

Hell yeah!
I’ve been a spanner and spankee lol
My original lover loved to bring his hand down on my buttocks through my dress as we walked down Carterton High street particularly if I had a floaty dress on lol it would really hurt sometimes! But I always knew it was a pre foreplay move so I didn’t ever mind 😈

In the late nineties and early naoughtiess I worked briefly in a massage parlour in Weston super Mare there was a guy that would come in just wanted his bottom thrashed lol

My Black Bull is a firm believer in spanking for discipline. Consequently, both my cuck hubby and me are spanked. The spankings we get are not getting your ass slapped during a fucking, but a good hard and long spanking over His knee like shown in the picture. He starts with His hand and then it is either the hairbrush or paddle. Beleive me, a spanking from Tyrone is an experience to be avoided. Occassionally, depending upon the offense, the strap is used. I have to add that Tyrone is fair and the spankings we receive serve the intended purpose - disicplien so we try hard to behave and do as told.
The main thing is that the punishment is fair - but if a correction is necessary, then it is important that it is consistent

Back