White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ?

White ladies: Have you ever been spanked like this ? ;) View attachment 65233
My Black Bull is a firm believer in spanking for discipline. Consequently, both my cuck hubby and me are spanked. The spankings we get are not getting your ass slapped during a fucking, but a good hard and long spanking over His knee like shown in the picture. He starts with His hand and then it is either the hairbrush or paddle. Beleive me, a spanking from Tyrone is an experience to be avoided. Occassionally, depending upon the offense, the strap is used. I have to add that Tyrone is fair and the spankings we receive serve the intended purpose - disicplien so we try hard to behave and do as told.

I just thought to add that we all go to a Christian Church and most all parents spank their children (some even being in college). Our pastor, spanks her's and she will be the first to add that all spankings should be on the bare bottom, with the hand and/or implement that makes a lasting impresson, and the offender promising to avoid doing or not doing what they did to earn the spanking. Since Tyrone, our Black Bull, is basically our HOH and both cuck bob and me submit to HIs authority, He believes He has the right to spank us. At one event with Pastor Sandy, Tyrone asked Her if it is appropriate to spank a college aged baby in the manner She prescribes a spankign should be given. Her response was certainly, the parent/guardian has the duty to administer a spanking based upon the offense, not the age. That is all Tryone needed from Her to validate HIs approach to spanking. Once we got home, we were told on no uncertain terms what to expect going forward. If we disagreed, Tyrone said He would literally take us to Pastor to discuss it further. So far, we have NOT disagreed.

Back